Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get yourself a 3/4 guitar.

1235»

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 3,570
    edited March 28
    Nope. Real rocks. But it can be anything, really. If one only learns what is needed to do a job, one won't know much.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 2,652
    edited March 28
    The older I get, the more I am convinced that the root of most stupidity (and stupidity itself being the root of most evil) is the belief that all of the things and people and places a person knows are all of the things and people and places worth knowing.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 1,588
    It's an easy trap to fall into.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 1,588
    Scary times on FB for me this week. An old highschool friend of mine that I don't really talk with much has apparently decided to try to bring his alt-right-trumpy friend back to reality. So I keep seeing him comment on his friends comments on "news" sites. Meaning I'm seeing all these sites that I've been oblivious to. I knew they existed but to actually have them in your feed is very unsettling.

Just now, a site called "RockIt News" posted the headline "Antifa to shut down Sturgis Motorcycle Festival because there are too many American flags there".

THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE FUCKING SENSE IN SO MANY WAYS.

And yet in the past 17 hours, its been shared 22,500 times. And there are tens of thousands of replies all saying "ha ha. I'd like to see that! Those queers would get their asses beat"

So that's my news flash for today. There are bad things on the internet that will upset you.