Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Finger on nose)

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 1,584
    I like all three of those, so that was really up my alley.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 3,569
    I like cats.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 2,648
    edited May 11
    PSSST!

Eric!

Ask the thing.
    WHO ELSE LIKES CATS?!!?
    wait... shit... sorry....

WHAT IS EVERYBODY PLANNING TO DO THIS WEEKEND?!?!?!?
    I was supposed to be enjoying a Saturday afternoon on a farm watching (for the first time) A_____ play piano with his school's jazz ensemble.

BUT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE MOTHERFUCKING STORMS AND THERES NO MAKE UP DATE SO I AM VERY ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED.
    edited May 11
    We're making those cheese doughnuts again for Mother's Day. This time for guests, too, as we have friends and their kids coming over to make a day of it.

I will have to drive a fair amount of Lyft this weekend, too. We're actually doing okay on money at the moment, but if I cross 250 total rides given by next weekend, I get a $900 signup bonus. And I would sure enough like that money please. I have like 60 to go.
    BUT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE MOTHERFUCKING STORMS AND THERES NO MAKE UP DATE SO I AM VERY ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED.
    Well, shit.
    DAMN YOU, WEATHER!
    You guys remember that I used to live in a housing co-operative, right? One of our old co-op friends is coming for dinner tonight. I find her a bit boring, she's more my wife's friend than mine. But she's a good person. Just... A bit boring.
    edited May 11
    Oh, I've sent the final grades to my department. I'll probably be bugged by a few students who want to "discuss their grades" but, other than that, I'm essentially done.
    Yay for:

a) cheese donuts
    b) being (nearly) done with school.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 1,346
    I'm a cat and weed person.
    I don't have a cat right now because I've got a crazy pit bull. I love my dog, but she's a fuckin' bitch.
    I'm a cat and weed person.
    I will assume that you're not a meme person.
    No, I'm not much of a meme guy. Online dating sites, would you or wouldn't you? I'm nowhere near considering joining the dating scene again, but if I did feel like I was ready for that, where would I meet someone? It's too bad you guys aren't chicks.
    edited May 13
    If I were a woman, i'm sure I would be hawt and that you would want to date me.
    I joined this site.

Happy Mothers Day, fellas!

I’ve been digging Neil Young’s Roxy: Tonight’s the Night Live from 1973. It’s really really good. I’m gonna listen to it again while doing Sunday errands. Tah!
  • KimKim Posts: 514

I can’t dance and I dance to this song

Good mornin' ladies and gentlemen ("What hotel number is she in?")
    Boys and motherfuckin' girls ("319, 319" "Cool")
    This is your captain with no name speakin'
    And I'm here to rock your world
    Hello, nice people! Hope you and yours had fantastic Mother's Days.
    Anyone here watching Westworld?
    I haven't seen last night's ep. Please be kind.
    Loving it so far. I think I have to watch last weeks episode again. It was a little bit confusing and I had a little bit of wine in my belly.
    Weekend was good. I went HAM on my community garden and my personal gardens for two days straight. I can barely move right now.
    edited May 14
    I'll give zero spoilers for this week, but I will say the previews make it look like we're finally getting to go to Shogunworld next week.
    I've been watching the third season of Better Call Saul. I think I may watch Westworld once I'm done.
    edited May 14
    As lab-grown meat advances, U.S. lawmakers call for regulation
    In February, the U.S. Cattlemen’s Association in Washington, D.C., petitioned USDA to limit the use of the terms “beef” and “meat” on labels to products taken from animals that “have been born, raised, and harvested in the traditional manner.”
    "Traditional manner", eh? Well, it's the U.S. Cattlemen's association, they must be experts on bullshit.
    RIP Glenn Branca. Adored him in my 20s. Ultimate headphone music.
    edited May 14
    Bummer. I first heard Branca in the late 80s, he did the soundtrack for a Peter Greenaway movie, and the music was my favourite thing about that movie. I think it was The Belly of an Architect. Not sure.

Yep, the internets confirmed it, it was The Belly of an Architect.

I think I'll give a spin to his Symphony n. 9 in memoriam.