Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice going, middle aged person!

124»

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 1,588
    *Kanye West is an American rap star.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 3,570
    By thicc, do you mean thick? As in stupid?
    Thicc as in shaped like Elastigirl,
    Who's "Elastigirl"?
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 2,652
    edited May 31
    *Elastigirl is a character from The Incredibles.*
    *The Incredibles is an animated film from Pixar/Disney about a family of superheroes.
    *Google is a search engine through which people can easily obtain answers to things like "Who is Elastigirl?"
    recursive.recipes is marvelously smart/dumb.
    edited May 31
    Basically, you're telling me that Kim Kardashian has a big butt. Gosh, I had no idea! Thank the lordy for you guys, you keep me streetwise and sharp!

Talking about marvellously smart/dumb: do you remember the wonder that is zombo.com?
  • KimKim Posts: 514
    edited June 1
    *You guys just made me laugh out loud with your Mr. Obvious answers

hey kimbo!

What specifically are you doing this weekend?
    Did Father John Misty's schtick evolve into something I like or did I just cotton on to it better as he put more albums out? I used to hate his ass, but I like his new record pretty well.
    Or maybe I was right the first time but now my taste is eroding.
    edited June 1
    I've never cared for him... So maybe your taste is eroding, Jeff.
    Now seriously... Who cares? You like what you like. When I was younger, I was all "is this any good?". But now I'm more "do I like this?", know what I mean?
    in the "new music" world, I'm liking Big Thief's "Mythological Beauty". The gauzy 90's guitars are a nice palate cleanser between all the synth pop the kids enjoy these days.
    That is a good track. I only actually took in the lyrics the other day, after having heard it for weeks. And I finally realized what a depressing song about her mom it is.
    The track I just put into Dan TV by FJM actually reminds me of the Grifters. Not in the sound or production, but there's something in the way his vocal lines prowl back and forth across the rhythm that reminds me of a Dave song. Plus he actually sings, "So you wanna be a grifter like me?"