Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DANSPLAINING!

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 3,569
    Vat ist tis "undertale" zing you mention? Ich weiß nicht vat that ist!

Keep in mind that this thread is called "DANSPLAINING!", eh?
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 2,648
    edited November 1
    It's a video game. Sans is a non-playable character, a boss from a fight scene.

That looks hard!
    edited November 2
    Three or four years ago, when I finally got a stupid cell phone, my ipod got relegated to the kitchen, where it got connected to an ipod dock with a set of decent sounding speakers (an old logitech thingamajig). I listen to it when I cook. It has been set on random playing ever since, and I've never disconnected it, so it has been going through all the songs in it.

There are 14 026 songs in that old ipod (80 Gb of music). Today, it finally played the 14 026th song. It was this song.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 1,584
    It's actually an excellent game. An intricate psychedelic story with interesting characters but all rendered in lo-fi graphics and 8bit sound.
    You must now throw it in the fire. It has completed its mission valiantly.
    What's everybody cooking up for the weekend?!?
    I've got a Bar Mitzvah tomorrow. For which I was called in panic-style to put together their slide show. I liked the parents well enough but they have handled their divorce horribly. I feel bad for their two boys.
    edited November 2
    You must now throw it in the fire. It has completed its mission valiantly.
    My daughter still uses an even older 30 GB ipod! That thing is older than she is.
    edited November 2
    Talking about completing a mission valiantly: my old cat is getting euthanized today. It's sad, but he's 15 years old and he has been quite sick for some time. We're going to put him out of his misery this afternoon.
    Positive cat atoms. <3 Even when it's absolutely the right time, it is sad to say goodbye.
    It is extremely hard for me to give a fuck at work today.
    Why is it extremely hard for you to give a fuck at work today? Is it because they fired the boss you liked?
    Pretty much.
  • KimKim Posts: 514
    DRUNK AND LOVE THIS SONG

• KimKim Posts: 514
    I’m also jammin on the band Hum too
    I'm on a Pulp/Jarvis Cocker kick.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 1,346
    Pulp had some good songs. That was the last band I became obsessed with. I'd like to someday become obsessed with another band.
    It's hard to remember which ones I liked the most, but I remember enjoying Flow my Tears..., and the Valis trilogy was pretty great, too.
    The 2nd season of The Man in the High Castle was much better than the first and the 3rd season was better than the 2nd.
    edited November 4
    You probably already know this, but this is a good summary:

Rigging the vote: how the American right is on the way to permanent minority rule
    I guess the only logical solution would be to start rounding them up and throwing them into extermination camps.
    edited November 5
    You have to do it, or they would be disappointed, liberals being the real nazis and all that. But it would be better (and funnier) to take their guns away before you send them to the FEMA camps.
    Definitely! Take their guns away and watch them get all angry and weepy, and then load up the trains.
    edited November 5
    You also have to make homosexuality and atheism mandatory. And scream "hail Soros" all the time.
    edited November 5
    And don't forget: open borders for everyone everywhere!
    We've got ourselves a solid plan forming.
    My co-worker C____ dropped dead suddenly over the weekend. He was pretty new here and I didn't know him all that well.

He dropped dead for unknown reasons while shaving. Poor guy.
    oof. That's jarring. (thinking about the fact that I shaved this morning)