Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unleashing the keepers of the gloom

124»

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,206
    Sounds lovely.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 4,436
    edited September 6
    Meh, it's trying to make lemonade out of lemon juice. I'd rather stay home and watch a movie with the family.
    edited September 6
    Brexit: bill intended to block no deal to become law after being passed by House of Lords
    A bill designed to stop Boris Johnson taking the UK out of the EU on 31 October without a Brexit agreement has cleared the House of Lords, and it is set to become law on Monday when it is due to get royal assent.
    Poor Theresa May! She put years of effort into being Britain’s worst ever PM and then along comes Boris and beats her on his first week!

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,206
    yay! good news is so rare these days, I try to savour it.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 3,189
    Nothing big, nah. Watch some movies, grill some stuff. Chil out.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 1,515
    Being depressed is so depressing.
    You feeling depressed because you're depressed is depressing me.
    Sorry, I guess it’s contagious. I don’t really know what to do about it. It seems to be a bit worse this time. Maybe it’s just been so long since I was majorly depressed that I forgot how horrible it could be. It’s probably the same horrible it’s always been.
    edited September 8
    Please don't be sorry, Ev. It was bad joke, I was hoping it would make you at least smile a bit. How did you get out of your funk in the past?
    We are all #TeamMoetown here.
    I don’t know. Honestly, I believe it’s like a virus in that it just needs to run its course. In the meantime, I’m exercising and basically just forcing myself to get out of bed. Many people who don’t have this condition can’t fathom how helpless one feels when it hits. I’ve just gotta ride it out.
    But thank you for being so kind and supportive.
    Depression is serious shit. I think you're very smart to focus on taking care of yourself physically. It really helps. Hang in there, Ev.