Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A ten year-old classmate of his had on a Jawbreaker shirt.

124»

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,206
    Yes I enjoyed my listen of it. I didn't listen to that record anywhere NEAR as much as the others. So, I'm sure I missed plenty of what exactly changed sonically, but I liked it plenty.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 3,189
    The new Netflix movie In the Shadow of the Moon is an A+ B-movie, if you know what I mean. Sci-fi shenanigans, serial killer, the end of the world, the whole shebang.
    edited October 1
    I'm enjoying this Australian show Mr. Inbetween. It's about a guy named Ray trying to balance his home life as a divorced dad and a new relationship with his work life, as a hired gun. Very dry, in that Aussie way. It's a comedy-drama with episodes that are only half an hour long.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 4,436
    Now son-of-a-bitch is going around calling democrats traitors and making death threats and it seems he asked the autralian PM to investigate Mueller...

Fuck, I knew he was an idiot, but I didn't know he was this stupid.
    Lets not overlook his call for a civil war if removed from office.
    We are continuing to push our way through Ken Burns' Country.

Why did it not occur to me over the past 48 years that the notion of a yodeling cowboy was entirely fabricated.
    Every time the bigwig giving this presentation says "Eck cetera" it serves as a painful reminder that the world is not fair.
    My supervisor says shit like that all the time. She's very organized and is actually quite good at the things her job requires, but boy, she is not a reader.
    edited October 1
    My stepdaughter once marveled how society keeps trudging along in spite of all the ignoramuses and other assorted dumbasses.

I replied it's not in spite of them, it's because of them.
    edited October 1
    Talking of which: our tory PM hopeful has publicly pledged to cut foreign aid by 25%. And he keeps complaining about deficits. 8-|

Canada has one of the lowest debt-to-GDP ratios of the developed world and economists who aren't wingnuts say there's nothing to worry about. Eh.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-shoot-migrants-legs-snakes-alligators-us-mexico-border-wall-a9128966.html
    Donald Trump reportedly suggested shooting migrants in the legs as they crossed the US-Mexico border, in order to slow them down.

The president is said to have pushed for the illegal action during a private meeting.

He also suggested creating a border moat filled with snakes or alligators, on numerous occasions.

Despite the unorthodox nature of the idea, the 73-year-old’s aides sought a cost estimate for the moat, according to The New York Times.
    edited October 2
    Brain worms and hate are a bad combination. Motherfucker must be impeached.