Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If this doesn't sound good to you... well okay. We are very different people.

1235»

Comments

• Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 3,677
    Does anyone still watch Doctor Who here? This week's was a jaw dropper.

If you don't care or want it spoiled:
    The Doctor met a middle aged black lady who turned out to be... also The Doctor. Not clear how it works yet, if she's somehow a hidden incarnation or if it's a parallel universe thing. But she was TERRIFIC. Also enjoyed thinking of racist/sexist fanboy heads exploding.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,293
    edited January 28
    I used to watch with Little S. but, for some reason, she didn't take to the new Doctor, so we stopped. I was surprised, I mean, the first three episodes we saw, she looked and behaved pretty much like a female David Tennant! But alas...

I've been lobbying hard to watch it again, but we've been distracted by other stuff.
    Guys, I gotta go, shit to do. Tripp, it was great talking to you again. Please, don't be a stranger, 'k?
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,530
    I want a piece of that vinyl. Do you know were and how much?
    We are doing a short-run co-release.

125 available from Almost Halloweentime Records out of Italy. Handpainted covers. Don't know how much he'll charge.

125 available from Screw Music Forever (our label). Hand screened covers. Uhhh... I don't know. $15? is that normal? $20 since their hand made? .....ooh maybe $18 to match the title.

What do y'all think?
    I think 18 bucks is quite reasonable.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 467
    $20 is totally reasonable.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,530
    Coo. I'll go with that range.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 1,860
    Hey Tripp! It’s good to see your words here again. I logged in to post a thought I was thinking, but I forgot what it was while I was reading all you guys’ stuff.

Facebook can bite my ass.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 1,860
    I remember thinking after you guys played that show in Dallas that Scott’s singing sounded better than it used to.