Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don’t usually voice my diabolical thoughts.

LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,293
Good morning, moonbats!

Comments

• Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 3,677
    I think the people hoping he dies need to get their heads and priorities right.

Obviously, it's better for everyone if he lives but with substantial lung damage such that he can't breathe unassisted ever again and lives a long miserable life in 24 hour care, with nothing to do but reflect on his many, many failures.
    I want to see Boris forced to resign and spend the rest of his life hobbling around dragging an oxygen tank with him.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,293
    edited April 7
    Stewart Lee writes a satirical column for the Guardian where he often discusses his government's many failings. When he mentions Boris Johnson, he calls him by his "full name", which consists of a long list of reminders of fucks ups and boneheaded crap Johnson has said or done through the years. Every time Bozo screws up, Lee adds something to the list. Here's the list, as of late March:

"Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster Fuck-Business Fuck-the-Families Get-Off-My-Fucking-Laptop Girly-Swot Big-Girl’s-Blouse Chicken-frit Hulk-Smash Noseringed-Crusties Death-Humbug Technology-Lessons Surrender-Bullshit French-Turds Dog-Whistle Get-Stuffed FactcheckUK@CCHQ 88%-lies Get-Brexit-Done Bung-a-Bob-for-Big-Ben’s-Bongs Cocaine-Event Spiritual-Worth Three-Men-and-a-Dog Whatever-It-Takes Johnson"

I'm sure there's stuff missing: the list was getting bit unwieldy. Lee usually employs "Turds" for brevity.
    edited April 7
    This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was obvious she
    thought her dog really understood her! I went home, told my cats.... We laughed and laughed!
    Did we talk here already about how the president's weird obsession with the unproven COVID-19 be treatment hydrochloroquine is maybe less hard to figure when taking into account his financial stake in Sanofi, the makers of plaquenil, the name brand version of hydrochloroquine?

So... yeah.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 1,860
    It's not getting much traction in the media.
    Did we talk here already about how the president's weird obsession with the unproven COVID-19 be treatment hydrochloroquine is maybe less hard to figure when taking into account his financial stake in Sanofi, the makers of plaquenil, the name brand version of hydrochloroquine?
    Why should Alex Jones have all the fun?
    Would you vote today if you lived in Wisconsin? I suppose I would, but I'd be pissed about it, too.
    I would, just to send a big fuck you to the repugs.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 467
    Gah. Tried to apply for a grant for aid for Memphis artists. Finally got to the point of the application where they ask for proof of lost income. So I guess I'm not getting any of that one. How am I suppose to prove that? Granted, I only had a couple of canceled gigs.
    Do you have any flyers announcing the gigs?
    Nope. It's alright. That was borderline scamming on my part probably.
    edited April 8
    C'mon man, you can't let the Trump crime family do all the scamming!
    Johnny Paychecks to you Tripp.
    We lost John Prine y'all.
    I just read that. He was a major dude.
    I thought he died two weeks ago.
    Nope. He went into the hospital for COVID-19 about a week or ten days ago, but his wife really thought he might pull through.
    Did some other singersongwriter named John die two weeks ago?
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,530
    Another Break From The Past: Government Will Help Churches Pay Pastor Salaries
    I assume we can now tax them, so that'll be a big help.
    Did some other singersongwriter named John die two weeks ago?
    Joe Diffie?
    Bernie Sanders dropped off. I understand why, but bummer all the same.

I hope Biden doesn't fuck up.
    He's on now if you want to listen. live.berniesanders.com
    Jeff, did you mean to post an ad on FB for Rondelays? Just asking in case you were hacked.
    So, a few times in the past few weeks we'll be sitting around talking in our living room then later I go check on FB and I swear an ad will come up for what we were talking about. And I've been trying to quit smoking and now my feed is filled with 'Quit smoking with this.!' ads. So I'm going to conduct an experiment and start talking about crazy shit and see what happens.
    It's so hard to tell these days.

There is the frequency illusion (https://dqydj.com/baader-meinhof-phenomenon-frequency-bias/) which is a trick of the mind.

But they are also sure as fuck soaking up our every interaction in order to sell us more crap.

I'll be interested in your research results.