Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No, not really into mirrors these days.

124»

Comments

• TrippTripp Posts: 467
    I've been back helping out at the flower shop. Mother's Day is the busiest holiday for them. Great to be out of the house but man.. First off, nobody at the shop is wearing a mask or distancing so I just try to stay out of the shop completely. I don't know what to do other than scold people. Stan's not really taking anything too seriously. I did scold him a little but I got that sorta passive little brush-off like "none of us have gotten it so far so maybe this whole thing is overplayed a little" reaction. I don't think anyone who works there watches or reads the news. And second, people in Memphis are driving like bigger assholes than ever before. Many times yesterday I saw people flat out ignoring red lights. Like I'm about to enter the intersection and ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ... Assholes. And I get to go back and do it again today.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,293
    R.I.P. Little Richard.

R.I.P. wifey's aunt.
    edited May 9
    Depressing times!
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 1,860
    Yep.
    Sorry Dan
    edited May 10
    Am I the first crappiteer to personally know someone who was killed by this virus?
    I don't know of anyone.
    May it stay that way.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 3,677
    Sorry to hear about your aunt-in-law, Daniel.