Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HIGHATUS!

124»

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,763
    ah fuck. So sorry.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,764
    edited June 25
    Bummer, Jeff. How sure are you you're getting laid off?
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 4,042
    It's maybe fifty-fifty I'm getting laid off.
    Serious enough I have to treat it as incoming,but it could go either way.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,764
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, eh?
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 2,305
    I hope you’re able to keep the current job at least until you have another chance at the new gig.
    I’ve managed to keep my 3-day a week strength training regimen going for 15 weeks. I’m not all bulked up or have washboard abs, but I think I’m pretty fit for an old guy.
    I plan on watching Blindspotting tonight at my mom’s house, so that’s something to look forward to.
    As a fit dude who owns his own home and doesn't have kids to deal with, you're gonna be like catnip to a certain set of women, Ev.
    Maybe. I feel more like damaged goods than a catch. And I don’t even know how to meet chicks anymore much less chat them up.
    #Love in the Time of Covid-19
    I think I’ve reached a level of contentment with being single.
    There’s this new story about Russia paying Taliban militants to kill US troops. This seems like a huge deal and will hopefully spell the absolute doom of the Trump administration.
    Surely this.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,763
    He's such a terrible liar. The response shouldn't be "I wasn't told". The response should be "Why the fuck wasn't I told about this?! This is an act of war on the United States!! We need to immediately investigate where the failure of the intelligence community occurred and take action against Russia!"