Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Married to Minecraft.

LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,764
Good morning, libtards!

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,764
    More stupid shit that made me laugh:
    108008524_3118416744872002_7764261364319549345_n.jpg
    750 x 721 - 74K
    I'm going to have to teach from home, so I'm getting myself familiarized with fucking Zoom.

Thanks, Covid!
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,763
    Make sure you get yourself some snazzy backgrounds!

My go-to is an observation deck on a spaceship far from Earth.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 4,042
    Isn't Zoom also the one where if people don't have their settings secure, you can take over their meeting with dick pics and stuff? Zoom Bombing? Or did they fix that. No one talks about it anymore so I assume it got fixed.
    Make sure you get yourself some snazzy backgrounds!

My go-to is an observation deck on a spaceship far from Earth.
    How does one do that?
    Isn't Zoom also the one where if people don't have their settings secure, you can take over their meeting with dick pics and stuff? Zoom Bombing?
    Shit, I hope I get zoom bombed! That would be funny!
    edited September 3
    Most people use passwords at this point.

My friend in N.O. was streaming a noizefest he puts on every year and got bombed. I don't know what it was, but he's no shrinking violet and he came on with a heavy duty apology that people had to view whatever it was.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 2,305
    Facebook is allowing all kinds of misinformation on its platform. I think the only way to stop it is with a huge boycott. Of course no one will do this.
    I talk a lot of shit about Zack Snyder but this weirdass Ocean's Eleven-meets-Dawn of the Dead flick he has coming out on Netflix sounds pretty fucking boss.

https://collider.com/army-of-the-dead-zack-snyder-netflix-prequel-anime/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter&amp&__twitter_impression=true
    Facebook really is an insidious force that needs to be destroyed.
    I haven't worked very hard this week.
    Most people use passwords at this point.

My friend in N.O. was streaming a noizefest he puts on every year and got bombed. I don't know what it was, but he's no shrinking violet and he came on with a heavy duty apology that people had to view whatever it was.
    I'll use a password.
    Cap, did you get your dryer figured out?
    Yes. We finally called a guy and of course it immediately started working when he got here. We at least had also called him about reviving Stacey's grandma's 1948 fridge, so it wasn't a completely wasted call.
    I mean he couldn't fix the fridge either, but we needed someone knowledgeable to confirm that before we gave up.

Apparently it's not a good idea to tilt back a vintage fridge for an extended period of time because the oil backs up into the motor.

That's a lil' tip for y'all.
    Currently under a tornado warning and holy shit I haven't seen/heard lightning and thunder like this in a very long time. Goddamned deafening.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 603
    Tenet is getting mixed reviews as well. My cousin saw it and said it was cool but he had no idea what was going on. Speaking of Tenet, star Robert Pattinson reportedly has contracted the virus which has halted progress on the new Batman film which is frustrating because i think that looks like it could be a great Batman film finally. I have some issues with the Nolan films. I like them but I never feel the urge to rewatch them.
    I hope you don't get zipped off to Oz.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 603
    The remnants of Laura swooped over Monday night and that was loud-ass ominous thunder and lightning. Loud but way up in the atmosphere. And then occasionally a nuclear bomb level bang.
    It's hilarious to me when people complain about Robert Pattinson as Batman.

Oh yeah, how dare this lantern-jawed, buff, brooding rich guy play a (checks notes) lantern-jawed, buff, brooding rich guy.
    2020 replies: No, fuck you.
    Don’t know if I mentioned that I’ve rekindled my relationship with my favorite plant. I’ve been indulging in the evening, though not as full on as in the past. I’ll roll one and it’ll last me 3 or 4 sessions. Glad to say that it’s been pretty nice. No amped up negative thoughts keeping me awake all night.
    This is the good news I like to hear.
    Don’t know if I mentioned that I’ve rekindled my relationship with my favorite plant. I’ve been indulging in the evening, though not as full on as in the past. I’ll roll one and it’ll last me 3 or 4 sessions. Glad to say that it’s been pretty nice. No amped up negative thoughts keeping me awake all night.
    You're having sex with a plant?! Gettin' freaky!
    I don’t have sex. I’m saving myself for a homosapien.
    I’ve never spoken to Siri. Is she nice?