Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I will be continuously firing the JP cannon.

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,629
    Well now I know, because I googled it for me.
    What's shaping up for the weekend?

I'm pressurewashing and staining our deck.

First time pressurewashing, so please send thoughts and prayers.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 8,002
    thumbnail_repuplican-relief.jpg
    493 x 602 - 32K
  • TrippTripp Posts: 676
    Not shit.
    I kinda think this Donald Trump guy sucks? What do you think?
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    Lock him up!
  • Pressure washing is weirdly satisfying. I always have nd up just looking for things to pressure wash when I'm done.
    I'm glad Amazon didn't do that obnoxious delayed release thing with Utopia.
    I'm such a lame home owner. I always try to save enough money to pay other people to do stuff. I don't even have tools or yard equipment. Not completely true. Gotta hammer, some screwdrivers and a couple of wrenches. Oh, and a drill.
    I've been wanting to die for the last few months. I wouldn't kill myself so I'm not suicidal, but I wouldn't say no to a fatal stroke or some space debris landing on my head.
  • Ev, I'm sorry to hear you're in a low place. We all love you, though. I hope fall and winter give you some better moments and some stuff to unambiguously enjoy. You deserve some better days.
  • Amazon's Utopia is a pale shadow of the UK original, which was a jaw dropping sledgehammer of nasty portentousness. Also was one of the very best photographed/production designed things I have ever seen on tv.

Cripes, why even remake it? I mean people watch British shows now. It's in English after all.
    I’ll start looking for that.
  • The only big black mark against the original is it was canceled before to got to end.
    Either Schlump is the worst businessman in history or he's a tax cheat... Probably both.
    Well, like most new things I try, I got good at it about halfway through. I think all the DIY sites I read up on must've been using big ass gas-powered washers because they all screamed NEVER GET CLOSER THAN SIX INCHES TO WOOD. Eventually I found a sweet spot around 3 inches and dang, those things work.

And yes, very satisfying.
    edited September 2020
    So, I've just heard that Stuttering Joe and the Gold Toilet Man are going to face off tomorrow?!

I was caught a bit by surprise. Montreal is going to go into red alert soon because of covid, so my mind has been somewhere else.

Anyone watching that?
    NEVER GET CLOSER THAN SIX INCHES TO WOOD
    If I have my way, that will be the title of our next thread.
    I will likely be watching it between my fingers, horror movie style.

S____ says it's going to be too stressful for her, so she'll wait for the highlights.
  • Have y'all seen Love and Mercy, that Brian Wilson biopic? It's very good. Not at all the generic rise and fall beats. Split between Paul Dano playing Brian during his simultaneous heyday/breakdown years and John Cusack playing him during the years where he was being abused/controlled by his shrink.

Very good depictions of how Wilson worked in the studio, how his illness set in, and how Melinda Ledbetter helped him.

Recommended for music nerds with a Beach Boys soft spot.
    Yes, saw that in the theater. I remember liking it because it wasn't what I was expecting. Definitely had it's own voice.
    More dumb shit that made me laugh:
    118848843_2856527984607168_5585611931607674371_n.jpg
    533 x 710 - 40K
    I don't think I can handle the debate tonight. I'll wait for the bullet points tomorrow.
    yeah, that Brian Wilson movie is very good. Did yall ever see Get On Up? I liked that as well.
    I too cannot put myself through watching that debate.
    I lasted 18 minutes. From everything I'm reading this morning, I made the right call.
    I watched the whole thing. Biden at least spoke to voters directly or at least he tried to. As soon as he was about to land his point Fuckface would talk over him. And as I'm sure you've heard, at the end Fucko was asked to denounce white supremacy. Not only would he not, he also told the proud thugs to 'Stand by'. Pretty chilling stuff.