Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEVER GET CLOSER THAN SIX INCHES TO WOOD

LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,764
edited October 2 in Main
That's good advice!

Comments

• TrippTripp Posts: 603
    So do you think Fuckhead will use having the virus to try to delay the election? "But I couldn't get out and campaign! It's not fair."
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,763
    S____'s first reaction was that he's probably lying and just wanted to appear so strong and healthy he can whip Covid no problem.

We are in an age where the President of the United states announcing he's contracted a deadly virus as a con seems kinda on brand.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 4,042
    I hadn't thought of that, Tripp. I could see that.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,764
    edited October 2
    When is the next debate? On the 15th? Trump has been bellyaching about the prospect of mics being muted. Maybe, like a teenager playing hooky, he's pretending to be sick to avoid participating.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 2,305
    I was also speculating that it might be a con. Maybe he’s trying to garner some sympathy or avoid the next debate. I don’t want him to die of Covid because I’d like to see him stand trial for tax fraud.
    I wonder what Q has to say about it?
    I found out that they believe JFK, Jr. is coming back from not really having died in 1999 on the 17th of this month to unite the country and expose the U.S’s shadow government, which includes the C.I.A. and the F.B.I. and is responsible for the assassination of his dad and other unspeakable things.
    edited October 2
    So John-John is Jesus?! Fuck me!
    I don't think Trump is faking. He was effectively forced into admitting he had the virus, trailing from the NBC story that leaked about Hope Hicks.

Since projecting strength is an obsession for him, faking doesn't help him here either.

It's also going to result in weeks of stories about the virus which he does not want.

And finally, it means he can't campaign or hold rallies which are the only parts of this job he actually likes.
    It also means no more teasing Joe about wearing a mask.
    edited October 2
    Now Larry Kudlow says "It is a very moderate case".

This probably means that Schlump is doomed.
    Trump in The Wizard of Oz

“I’d be hardy. I’d be hale.”
    I’d be on the campaign trail,
    If I’d only worn a mask.” (tries to whistle but is overcome by a fit of coughing and wheezing)
    Dorothy: Maybe the great and powerful Oz would give you a mask!

Scarecrow: Girlfiend, please. It be way too late for a mask. Me and Tin Man ain’t got no lungs, but you, Lion and Toto better maintain your distance from dat fool.
    edited October 3

I wonder if the BTS and TikTok kids can help LGBTs with this. What if gay guys took pictures of themselves making out with each other or doing very gay things, then tagged themselves with #ProudBoys. I bet it would mess them up real bad. #ReclaimingMyShine

— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) October 1, 2020
    Thoughts and prayers, y'all.

I don’t know which narrative about Fuckface to believe. He’s either responding well to treatment or his vitals over the last 24 hours is concerning.
    edited October 3
    Three Republican senators have tested positive. That SCOTUS nomination event last weekend was a GOP superspreader event.

I read somewhere that one more positive senator is required, and the democrats can deny a quorum for a few weeks.

I may literally piss myself with laughter if these motherfuckers' haste to confirm that religious kook leads to their inability to do so!

They're also almost all rich, frail old men. Who knows, maybe there will be a couple vacant Senate seats by election day, eh?
    Chris Christie has tested positive.
    Anybody in touch with Kevin McGonigal? He made a FB post that was either a joke I did not get (most likely) or something alarming.
    Or is anyone in touch with his brother, Mike? Looking at his other recent posts, I am concerned.
    edited October 4
    What did Kevin say? I no longer have a Facebook account.
    I am but he must've fallen out of my algorithm.
    hunh. No, that doesn't sound good.
    Screenshot_20201004-111616.png
    1080 x 378 - 62K
    He said he'll make a good smelling corpse. Signing off.
    edited October 4
    Shit. I hope he's ok.
    edited October 4
    His brother Mike just commented and he sounded more like he was sending PMAs than alarmed. So hopefully, Kevin was just feeling low instead of... signing off.
    I'm gonna ask this on FB but I'll ask you guys first. I want to sell prints of that painting I've been working on. What should I charge? Also, should I do everything myself or go with an online company that will basically do everything for me (and split the profit). I'm not a big fan of doing mail-outs but I can write off expenses on my taxes. But letting someone else do the heavy lifting for me sounds nice. I just upload my art then sit back and wait for money to start coming in.
    You may have to split the profit, but it sounds like a much easier and more efficient way to market your work.
    Right? They probably have a storefront that could reach more people than I could.