Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHAT IS EVERYBODY DOING THIS WEEKEND????!!!?!!?

2»

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,855
    The cap said:
    S______ is going to London for a week. So, it's a dood weekend here. The weather looks bomb, so I'm trying to think of some outdoorsy stuff. Might hit a local waterfall/swimminghole or do some tubing.
    London, Ontario?
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 4,081
    Sure, Dan. 8-}
    What?! It's a legitimate question, damn it!
  • TrippTripp Posts: 618
    Last night S____ roped me into going to a dinner party with some of our eh, older friends. I like them alright but it kinda makes me feel like I'm really entering old age when we do stuff with them. Our friend Elizabeth is mid-50's and her boyfriend is about 60. They're cool, don't get me wrong. But last night the occasion was welcoming a married couple who just arrived in America last month from Iran. I was told to expect some difficulty communicating as their english is still spotty. Only the Iranian girl showed up, her husband couldn't make it. I told S___ afterwards it would have been a much easier sell for me if she'd mentioned this Iranian girl is smoking hot.! I could've listened to her broken english all night.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 618
    edited August 2015
    Elizabeth told Maryam (Iranian girl) I was in a band and it seemed like this confused her. Everyone else kinda talked to her in that loud slow way. " Do.. You.. Understand.. Band.?" Finally I was like " Beatles?" and she lit up and said " Aahhh! .. ROCK?!" and I said "Yes! ROCK!" Then she kinda air guitared and said "ROCK!!". It was fucking adorable.
    ILTS.
    edited August 2015
    Indeed.

ROCK!
  • ROCK!

Speaking of, Ryan wore his Dragoon shirt last night at the most awesome Pink Smoke CD release show, so sharing the love...
  • "Oh no, Dan's in! I'm not logging until he's gone."

Don't be ridiculous. Sometimes I waited till EVERYONE was gone.
    Why can't we see Eve's titties?