Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game of Thrones

Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 2,652
SHOCKED, SHOCKED THAT JON SNOW ISN'T STAYING DEAD.

Ahem. Not really.

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 3,570
    AH DAMN JEFF, YOU RUINED IT FOR ME!

Ahem. Not really.

• Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 2,652
    Hey man, the reason why I took it to this isle was spoilers. You clicks into the tv show thread, you better be current, yo.
    All of the comments Euron Greyjoy made about Daenerys were like clues gives on $20,000 Pyramid given to help someone guess the category "Things You Say Before Getting Murdered by Dragons."
    This week on Game of Thrones, an accomplished female candidate who is more than qualified for the position of chief executive is pushed aside by a blustery braggart, whose references to his penis and promises to make the Iron Islands great again resonate with an angry, intellectually unsophisticated populace.
    Do you think the guy who played the young actor from the play walked around his house with his cock out all week saying "I'M READY FOR MY CLOSEUP!"

I would have.
    edited July 2016
    I'm up to episode 4, you know, when Daenerys burns the house down.

They got one thing right: no matter how much the upper class twits hate each other, they'll always get along when it's time to crush the uppity rabble, eh?
    By the way, I'm a bit worried for Brienne of Tarth. She probably should have kept her mouth shut about executing Stannis.
    And another thing: what's the deal with Jon Snow coming back from the dead? I mean, the red Witch was going through the motions, she clearly didn't believe in what she was doing. In the other occasions when she did something spectacular, it involved a lot more creepy magic and effort. This time, she just cut a few hairs and said a few magic spells in a half-assed manner. Either that scene was badly written, or Jon Snow would have come back from the dead without her anyway.
    Episode 5 now. Poor Hold-the-door.
    Episode 6.
    OMG! What's going to happen to poor little Arya?
    edited June 2016
    Is there a single actor in the UK who hasn't been on Game of Thrones? I'm expecting to see Ricky Gervais soon.
    edited June 2016
    I'm done with episode 8. I still like the show, but it's becoming a bit predictable.
    edited June 2016
    Come on, Tiddles! That's a good boy!

Awesome battle scene. But I knew Littlefinger was coming. Predictable, I tells ya!
    edited July 2016
    Finally saw episode 10. Lotsa loose ends getting tied. So, basically, it's going to end soon: the Targeryen Fire Queen will marry the half Targeryen Ice King, they'll destroy the White Walkers and they'll live happily ever after, or at least until another in-breed Targeryen ruler goes cuckoo again. Eh.
    Oh, another prediction: the Kingslayer becomes the Queenslayer.