Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Halloween, Y'all!

Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 2,652

Comments

• Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 2,652
    Anyone doing anything fun tonight?

Matilda is taking Simon trick or treating. But since that all happens before dark anymore and I work about 45 minutes to an hour from home, that won't include me this year, unfortunately.
    AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIPP!
  • TrippTripp Posts: 317
    Thanks. 51 at last.!! Ugh.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 1,588
    Nicely done, Tripp. 51-0
    We did all our spooky stuff over the weekend. Probably just eat leftover candy and catch up on The Deuce.
  • KimKim Posts: 514
    Happy Birthday, Tripper! Hope all the kids have fun!

The Deuce is awesome. Watched it all
    yay! We are up to Ep 6 and really digging it.

We hung out with S_____ older brother (son of the uncle Johnny, who is Frankie on the show). It was fun sorting through some of the real/fiction stuff with him.

The scene where he busts open all the jukebox coin boxes apparently is a well worn family story.
    They rescheduled my horror movie marathon for November 11th. So it looks like I may get to do that after.

This weekend, we go to see the new Thor on Sunday... and on Saturday, my cousin's memorial.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 3,570
    Happy birthday, Tripp!
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 1,346
    Yeah, happy birthday, Halloween Boy!
    I hope it was superb, Tripp.
    The sexual assault/harassment revelation train does not stop, it just picks up speed.

Today, it's Dustin Hoffman, Jeremy Piven, and Brett Ratner. The last two seemed like dirtbags, so that doesn't shock me, but Hoffman is surprising, particularly that the victim was an underage girl.
    Hey Tripp, where's the current place to download comics? Simon has a bunch of junk he reads, but we need to cut expenses for a bit until Matilda gets her new job lined up. So dropping the $100 we spend a month on those seems like a thing we have to do now.
    This terrible Noel Gallagher (from Oasis) song is brought to you for Matthew. Please take note of (and enjoy!) the woman in the peach-colored cloak, second from the left. She is
    "playing" a pair of scissors.

Hey Tripp, where's the current place to download comics? Simon has a bunch of junk he reads, but we need to cut expenses for a bit until Matilda gets her new job lined up. So dropping the $100 we spend a month on those seems like a thing we have to do now.
    Does the nearest public library stock comics? That's were little S. gets most of her stuff.
    Man Noel has a really full head of hair! It looks like his head is stretched out or I must be high :smiley:

Nobody ever told me I could play the scissors ✂️! I would do a damn good job
    And I could be on a stage and in a band damn
    RIP Sean from Home.
    PMAs to Eric and the entire Home family.
    Thanks jeff. Having trouble holding my shit together today.
    RIP Sean from Home.
    What? What happened?
    He died. :( Will be in Florida this weekend to celebrate him.
    Shit! My condolences, Eric.
    I don't mind you asking at all, but we've decided to let it be private.
    I thought better of it and deleted even asking.
    Safe travels to Florida.
    I'm gonna buy tickets to the Pixies/Weezer tour w/my Discover card from college. Seems fair since the Pixies & Weezer have also been worthless since 1996.
    KACHOW!!!
    Thanks Jeff.

I will check back in on Tuesday. Everyone have splendid weekends.