Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Single tear of dad joy

124»

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    Hello! Back from Portugal. Still jet lagged, so I'm barely functional. Pictures soon. In the meantime, here's a video of a bear getting hit in the balls.

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    Katheine Fahey (who is the one coming to our gathering) and Matt Muirhead are usually the most impressive. Here's a little taste of the last festival.

https://vimeo.com/250881051

I know there are scenes in Pittsburgh and Seattle, but not sure where else.

• Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
    Bem-vindo de novo!
    Ha ha. Silly bear.
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
    That's what the bear said.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    I’m thinking about dumping Netflix. I haven’t really watched anything for the last few weeks and nothing seems to hold my attention. Why is this such a major decision? What makes me so hesitant to get rid of it?
    The thing to remember is Netflix keeps all their originals up forever. So you can cancel now and go back later and watch anything new you missed.

Get Hulu for a while. Or FilmStruck maybe. They have the Criterion Collection.
    How are you nice people today?
    Oh, you know, distraught over John McCain's death and whatnot.

I have a complaint that while camping on Saturday night, our air mattress deflated and I am still stiff from essentially sleeping on the ground.

No further complaints. All else is well.
  • KimKim Posts: 624
    I’m sore from working a hip hop fest Saturday. It was hot as fuck too and I was in it from 830 to 3am
    We are a bunch of old fucks ha
    Do you still have to be real diligent on your eating Jeff? Curious. My step sister is doing it in January. I’m guessing she’s around 400 lbs
    Anybody good at the Hip Hop fest?

Weather was great for our music thing on Saturday. Sunday was fucking hell on Earth at the State Fair (where there's no shade)
    I actually put back on about 8 or 9 pounds because I wasn't diligent enough. I was sort of enjoying my summer too much.

I'm back on the straight and narrow now, then I'll eat a bunch of crap in Memphis this weekend, then back to the diet.
    Black Moon amd Valee. All of our local rappers and producers are really good too. Hip hop scene kills the rock scene in talent and togetherness
    It was the most fun I’ve had “working” in Indy ...
    Very cool.
    Mama went home and Tilda went to Romania for her high school reunion. Simon and I are on our own until September 8th. Friday through Tuesday we'll be heading to Memphis for some fun of our own. Looking forward to seeing Tripp and maybe Savannah too.
    Thanks for getting your WEBDTW completed before your departure. I appreciate your dilligence.
    How old is S_____ these days?
    My traveling companion is nine years old
    He is the child of my first second marriage
    But I've reason to believe
    We both will be received in Graceland
    That's kinda why I axed.

Is he playing hooky, or does he have a late schoolyear start?
    He's off for Labor Day then we're taking one additional day.
    I doubt we're actually going to Graceland though. I've been like six times and Simon doesn't vibe on that music much.