Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creepy contortionist clown

124»

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 8,009
    edited November 2018
    Ladies and geoirms, the president of the U-ni-ted States of 'Murka!

What a maroon!
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,277
    I hope Thanksgiving was good for everyone who participated. I had a few drinks last night and felt like dreck this morning. Sweated a bunch through a workout I tried really hard to talk myself out of doing. I feel much better now. I’m going to Dallas to partake in things 55 year olds should no have business taking part in. Have a groovy weekend, peoples!
  • KimKim Posts: 624
    What are you doing Moetown? I’m intrigued
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,277
    Last night it was cannabutter on toast, a bottle of champagne his new chick had left, and his departed spouse’s leftover...uh...tic-tacs. We played I’m So Tired and May You Never Be Alone Like Me on guitars until we judged them to be as good as we were going to make them sound. He hadn’t seen What We Do in the Shadows, so we watched that. I had a blast. First time in a while I could say that.
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Why
    edited November 2018
    To get to the idiot's house.
    Knock, knock.
    Who’s there?
    The chicken!
    The chicken who
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,490
    We got around eight inches (20 cm) of snow last night.
    edited November 2018
    The chicken who
    The chicken who's knocking on the door of the idiot's house.
    edited November 2018
    We got around eight inches (20 cm) of snow last night.
    You poor thing, I feel so sorry for you. 8-|
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,629
    (putting up caution tape around this murdered joke)
    edited November 2018
    You see, I fell victim to that joke, and I wanted to protect you against it by showing you how it works.

You've been warned.
    If you like westerns and black humour, I recommend the Ballad of Buster Scruggs, something the Coen brothers did for Netflix.
    Ok. I do like all those things.
    Simon's magnet class teacher is on a ten week maternity leave. His sub sent us a report card where she praised him as a terrific student... and gave him a C and two F's. Digging deeper, this seems to be because of a large number of assignments marked as zeroes for not being turned in. Looking them over, I recognize many of them as things I worked with him on and know him to have turned in on time. I emailed the principal to complain and she called back quickly, promising to help me work it out. She didn't sound surprised, though. So I sort of suspect I am not the only one.
    aw jeez. What a pain.
    Urp. Okay. Going back to work now. Or pretending to work anyway.
    The sub either doesn't like grading, or he's very disorganized, so a number of assignments mysteriously disappeared...
    edited November 2018
    Pretty sure the principal and I amicably worked out a solution, but we will have to see how it actually shakes out.