Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everything's Coming Up Milhouse!

124»

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    Alright gang, let's pick this up tomorrow then.
    What's everybody mad about today?
    Guy on my Metro this morning yelling at top of his lungs as we approach the Supreme Court stop: "I'M GOING TO BE GETTING OFF AT THE NEXT STOP AND GET MYSELF A NICE BOWL OF OATMEAL AND SIT IN A JUDGES OFFICE AND HOPE THAT HE DOESN'T FRAME ME FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE! ITS LIKE CELIBACY IS A CAPITAL CRIME! THE GOD FORSAKEN LIBERALS ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO SPY INTO MY BEDROOM AND OBSERVE MY AUTO EROTIC ACTIVITIES SO THAT THEY CAN LOCK ME UP!"
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    CRIMINY.
    We had a wee ice storm here last night. But I've already salted the drive/sidewalk and done the shopping, so now I'm good to resume watching teevee.
    Russian Doll on Netflix is as good as people say it is. It's dark and funny, then achieves a good deal more depth as it wraps up than you would expect. It's even pretty moving.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    Guy on my Metro this morning yelling at top of his lungs as we approach the Supreme Court stop: "I'M GOING TO BE GETTING OFF AT THE NEXT STOP AND GET MYSELF A NICE BOWL OF OATMEAL AND SIT IN A JUDGES OFFICE AND HOPE THAT HE DOESN'T FRAME ME FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE! ITS LIKE CELIBACY IS A CAPITAL CRIME! THE GOD FORSAKEN LIBERALS ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO SPY INTO MY BEDROOM AND OBSERVE MY AUTO EROTIC ACTIVITIES SO THAT THEY CAN LOCK ME UP!"
    MAGA!
    This entire series of videos is fantastic, highly watchable, and illuminating:

Yeah, see, one minute you're thinking it might be nice for people to have health care - then oops you voted Democrat and you're sliding down the slope to 100% tax, five-year plans for the tractor factories and eventually Pol Pot's Killing Fields. Damn you hard left democrats!
    edited February 2019
    This entire series of videos is fantastic, highly watchable, and illuminating:
    Yeah, that was neat. And I enjoyed that they played a song by Trans Am at the end.
    Shit that made me laugh:
    51570561_910113029196052_1659817311567085568_n.jpg
    677 x 960 - 110K
    edited February 2019
    Talking about twitter: this morning, European Council president Donald Tusk wrote that there was a “special place in hell” for “those who promoted Brexit without even a sketch of a plan of how to carry it out safely”... And suddenly all the assholes who've spent the last 20 years comparing European leaders to Nazis, Soviets or whatever, well, they lost their shit!

Brexit is the gift that keeps on giving.
    After the last few years, I don't know why my instinct is that grown ups will step in and save the day.

In reality, there is a decent possibility that they are about to shoot themselves in the balls.

And that is a shame.
This discussion has been closed.