Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The walking, breathing embodiment of the Dunning–Kruger effect

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 8,009
    Eric, here's one I'm sure you didn't consider.

Bailter Space - Galaxy
    Man or Astroman also have a kitschy song called Space Alphabet. I have it, but couldn't find it online.
    Sun Ra - Space is the place
    Devo - Space Junk
    Kraftwerk - Space Lab
    edited June 2019
    Spiritualized - Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space

I've got more if you want.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,497
    Space in Your Face - The Mekons
    You probably have the recent-ish "Space Gun" by GBV? Okay, cool.
  • KimKim Posts: 624
    My eyes have been bad bloodshot for over two weeks so I went to the eye doctor. They have no idea what is causing it but I have 4 different drops and no contacts so basically I’m blind. Ordered a new pair of glasses but they aren’t going to be in for two weeks. So I won’t be doing anything this weekend but sitting real close to the tv or listening to music. The redness is better but the surface of the eye is still real rough or dry.

Feel better Moe and everyone else have a wonderful weekend
    It’s been a monsoon in Indiana. Every eeekend since April has been a downpour. Luckily I live in the city away from creeks and rivers. The big problem is the farmers can’t get their crops planted
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,629
    Been reading about that. What a fucking mess.
    PMAs for your eyes!
    Thanks fellahs. For GBV and Mekons particularly.
    And Sun Ra
    That's a rough week, Kimbo. PMAs right to ya.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,279
    BuzzFeed uses some ridiculous click bait.
    Choose your favorite cereal and we’ll tell you which Marvel superhero you are.
    Dumb shit that made me laugh:
    download-7.jpg
    496 x 454 - 25K
    edited June 2019
    Happy Monday, youse! How were your weekends?

We hosted that shower for younger brother J_______'s wife Sasha. The party went well and we really do, on the balance, like her. She's smart and funny and she really does love him. But she talks down to him so brutally and relentlessly that it's hard to take. It made the whole experience kind of a mixed bag.
    edited June 2019
    Our nephew/godson is a peach though. Sort of genially stubborn in an irresistible way. You can't tease him or bust his chops because he just gives you a half smile and ignores you. He's also hilariously blunt about what he does or does not want to do or talk about.

"I got this toy out for to you play with while you're here. Isn't it cool?"
    "Not really."

"My favorite color is red!"
    "That's cool, little guy. What other colors do you like? Do you like brown or green?"
    "I'M TALKING ABOUT RED NOW."
    Ha. How old?
    Sounds like everyone had a good weekend. Your pics looked like your party was a success. So are you missing Simon yet, Jeff? When does he come back.

My eyes still aren’t better and it might be 2 weeks until they are better! Hopefully my glasses come in soon cause I can’t work without glasses or contacts I’m so blind. Hope everyone has a good week
    So sorry to hear. Positive glasses atoms headed your way.
    Yes, Hershey Park and our Grad-b-q were crazy fun, but I AM SO TIRED NOW I CAN DO NOTHING BUT DREAM ABOUT MY PILLOW TODAY.
    BuzzFeed:
    Build a taco and we’ll reveal your best quality
    Literally nobody on god's green earth:

Buzzfeed: tell us where all your dental fillings are and we'll tell you which character from Krull you are.
    I am having one of those weeks where I sort of lost the thread at work and am hustling to get going again. I generally love my job, but the last week has been chaotic and I was running on fumes. I'm caught up on sleep now and that baby shower is behind us, but I have to get back in the groove at work.
    I’ve got to get back in the groove in my social life.
    Some kinda society groove.