Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I love gay cowboy music videos.

124»

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    And don't forget...
    Unknown.jpeg
    225 x 225 - 13K
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    One less genocidal fucktard.
    What are you fine folks going to spend your weekend doing?
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    No idea. You?
    edited August 2019
    My stepdaughter's birthday is coming up, and Little S. starts her last year of elementary school next week. So it's going to be finding gifts and school supplies, I'm afraid.

I'll try to listen to the chosen one and not buy from China. ;)
    Good man.
    E____ is staying in PA to celebrate his birthday with his school buds. I'll be polishing off their new record, doing house projects and smashing.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    Smashing?

I’ll be reading and hanging out with my mom. There was a time in my life that weekends were adventurous and unpredictable, and sometimes even fun. I miss those days.
    Ev, "I hereby order" you to tell me what you've been reading.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    I just finished David Markson’s Wittgenstein’s Mistress. Before that I read The Invention of Morel by Adolfo Bioy Casares. Today, I’ve been in and out of bed since about 7:30. I’m going through one of those horrible depression phases. I’m just trying to ride it out. At times, without warning, a little switch gets flipped in my brain that unleashes the keepers of the gloom.

I watched Aquaman last night at my mom’s house. I think it may be the worst superhero movie I’ve seen in the last 10 years. Jason Momoa is a horrible actor and that movie just downright sucked. Why was it such a big box office smash?