Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And thank you for the sexy girl!

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,629
    Why weren't we rocking this jam last month?
    Dannng.. you went WAY back into the vaults.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,490
    edited January 2020
    "There ain't nothing open past 3 in the morning except somebody's legs."

edited January 2020
    I've been going through FB unliking pages so that I get less shit in my feed. It also allows me the chance to scan old stuff. Seei g your kiddos' Xmas jam was a favorite thing I got to revisit.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 8,009
    Also a great one!

She's one of the Pistol Annies too, who I was hyping around end of year as my favorite 2019 record.
    edited January 2020
    This one has a bit more teeth... Goes in a darker direction than you'd guess...

Whoa. Astros fined five million, lose first and second round draft picks for two years, GM and manager suspended a year, Assistant GM gets lifetime ban for sign stealing scandal.
    And the Red Sox are due to be punished for a similar scandal, along with their current manager Alex Cora being punished for his part in the a Astros scandal when he was a coach there.
    Do you know that today is the Feast of the Ass?
    This is important information and I thank you.
    Well obviously.
    I don't give a shit about the royals, generally speaking, but holy shit, this is pretty striking:

Here Are 20 Headlines Comparing Meghan Markle To Kate Middleton That May Show Why She And Prince Harry Are Cutting Off Royal Reporters

So weird how when the white lady does it, it's endearing and the person of color does it, it's super awful.
    edited January 2020
    I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that the British tabloid press wrote something racist.

Really bizarre how brazen they are about it. Kate Middleton is photographed with her hand on her pregnant belly and she's praised for being a loving pregnant lady. Meghan Markle does it and she's a vain, arrogant jerk. IN THE SAME PAPER.
    edited January 2020
    Most of the British press, and particularly the papers owned by Rupert Murdoch (you know, the asshole who used to own Fox News), is not worth the shitty paper it is printed upon.

Jeff, have you read about the News International phone hacking scandal?
    More stupid shit that made me laugh:
    82070005_2626343570958945_5853820642381529088_n.jpg
    554 x 377 - 30K
    The new Califone single is pleasantly Califone-ian.
    I'm glad the mom-dad fight didn't get too ugly last night. They disagree about what he said, but they both seem to fully realize that they are fighting the same and more important battle.
    The thing that kills me is, indications have always been that if one of them dropped out and made a deal to be the other's VP, they'd be leading the field in a heartbeat.
    Yes, I always had hoped they had a back channel agreement. If they did, it appears to be showing some cracks.
    edited January 2020
    It's party time in Punditville: Dems in Disarray! Democrats at each other’s throats again! When will Dems learn that the majority of this country are just simple Americans who want low deficits, low taxes and a president who Gets Things Done, not radical leftist squabbles on Twitter? Dems should go for candidates that favor unity, like Uncle Biden and Mayo Pete or something, you know, the boring candidates. Only them can beat Trump. It is known.
    Thankfully there are signs of hope this time. Somebody actually dug into the #neverwarren and discovered the majority of references were people telling others to not fucking use it and not let the MSM carve up the progressive movement.

Similarly a large group of progressive nonprofits joined together to tell Warren and Sander to de-fucking-escalate.

I think it could've been much worse if a whole lot of us wasn't ready for this scenario.
    edited January 2020
    Your political system is weird, man. Everything takes so damn long!
    Ha. I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. To have a system where we can make the biggest mistake in the history of our nation, and the remedy is "don't worry, we can fix it in four years".

And yes, the election cycle is also comically too fucking long.
    Instead of a long primary season, the primary should be ranked choice, with smaller and smaller groups of winners progressing as it moves on.
    What are the Americans doing this long weekend?

What are the non-American doing this weekend?
    I the snow storm doesn't get too bad, we're going up to Bethlehem, PA to see S____'s father. He's got a lot of ongoing medical stuff going on and now he's experiencing terrible pain following a fall.

I don't think he's on his way out but the poor dude is suffering. S____ is his bundle of joy.

Other than that, I've got a February recording session with my other crew Leels. So I need to put on my writing cap so we have something to work on.