Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don’t usually voice my diabolical thoughts.

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    edited April 2020
    I don't use the books of face much... Nevertheless, every time I get an advert in my feed, I report it as being "sexually inappropriate". It's amusing, and it must fuck with their algorithms, 'cause after doing that for a couple of days, they usually leave me alone for a month or two.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    Jeff, did you mean to post an ad on FB for Rondelays? Just asking in case you were hacked.
    That's a link to a friend's studio who makes art glass. They're having what I believe may be a "please buy our stuff so John and Meredith can continue to pay their bills" sale.

He makes nice stuff.
    Got a call from an old friend today checking in us. Asked how his kid was and the answer was that he drowned in December.

It makes me angry thinking of all of the bullshit FB showed me in December when it could have been letting me know my friends family lost their son.

This is why, increasingly, I unlike everything except people. I just want to know the important stuff.
    edited April 2020
    Just in case I was hoping that science was breaking through, I looked up "Fauci" on Twitter trying to find a link to his suggestion that we shouldn't bring shaking hands back ever... And what I found was a right wing conspiracy theory that he's a liberal agent who works for Bill Gates and he's trying to destroy the economy to embarrass Trump.

Also the common flu is worse than COVID-19.
    edited April 2020
    I mean, let's say the common flu is deadlier.

It's not but let's say it is.

The R factor of influenza is about 1.3. so the average person with flu spreads it to one other person. Every third person spreads it to two.

The r factor for coronavirus is 2 to 3.

I'm going to worry more about the explosively contagious disease with the exponential increase than the one that transmits one to one.

I mean, I know y'all know this. But it's so frustrating that people don't get the math. It's like freshman year of high school math.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    edited April 2020
    Don't let them drag you down. They are either genuinely gullible, or willfully ignorant. Just make sure you're reasonable friends are doing the right thing.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    Maybe it’s time to bring back drive-in theaters.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 676
    This guy is Dragoon Bobby's cousin from Canada. We really enjoy his channel. His big breakout was when he showed how to make Coca-Cola. he had to act like he didn't have a real coca leaf but he did. Lately he's been doing a lot of depression era recipes.
    I had to brave the store again. I’d like to go less often, but rationing purchases per visit= more frequent trips.
    edited April 2020
    Well, I dunno if your shit news media have been telling you this, but while president Shithead is busy trying to blame someone else for his failings, the US is doing worse in numbers of people tested, confirmed cases and deaths relative to its population than much poorer countries.

Congrats! You must be so proud! <:-P
  • KimKim Posts: 624
    I have people saying it isn’t any worse than the flu. I want to kill them so I step off social media ha. I just don’t get people sometimes.

I’ve had the same thing come up with conversations with friends and then I get an ad. The last time I was joking that I almost peed my pants laughing at this joke and I was driving and not home yet. I got all kinds of Depends ads lol.

I’m doing a test too, I just said out loud, I’m a sex addict. I’m going to say some other obscure shit and see what comes up.

Matt is 25 and Lucas is 21 and I don’t think they take this seriously. Lucas more because of his job, Security Forces. Matt’s all pissed because he can’t go out to California yet to start his new job as a Forestry Firefighter. He wanted to stay with me when he got back from Europe for his 14 Day quarantine and I said No because I have no insurance. Haven’t really heard from him much since.

I threw up Sunday and Monday nights. I’ve had a 100 temp yesterday and today. My allergies are bad too. Wah
  • KimKim Posts: 624
    Oh and a conspiracy theorist said Bill Gates had a mock pandemic conference and he did it. And the hospitals aren’t bad anywhere. It’s just the press. I haven’t done social media today except in the morning.

So if Grifters have another livestream please post on here in case I’m on a social media break.

BE SAFE ! I’ve been enjoying reading and listening to music I haven’t listened to in a long time
    I hope you feel better soon, Kim. Facebook sucks.
    Maybe it’s time to bring back drive-in theaters

You are always looking for an investment opportunity. That is actually an interesting idea.
    edited April 2020
    Hospitals say feds are seizing masks and other coronavirus supplies without a word

What the fuck are these fucking assholes fucking doing now? Skeezy sacks of shit.
    edited April 2020
    Today an old friend called to see how we were doing. I asked after his son.

He said, "S___ graduated in early December. He felt the world owed him some time off so he went on a trip to South Asia. He drowned off a beach off of Thailand.'

His kid was a great kid, too.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 676
    Well, a bunch of our rich clients at the flower shop are ordering tons of shit for Easter so I get to go in and work for the next few days. Yay?
    Today an old friend called to see how we were doing. I asked after his son.

He said, "S___ graduated in early December. He felt the world owed him some time off so he went on a trip to South Asia. He drowned off a beach off of Thailand.'

His kid was a great kid, too.
    He must have done something wrong for gawd to punish him this way. It is known.
    That’s a horrible story, Jeff. I’m soory about your friend’s kid. Kids just shouldn’t die before their parents.
    edited April 2020
    I am striving for energy like this vintage photo of Dave Parker today.
    Screenshot_20200409-094223.png
    429 x 451 - 286K
    Getting ready to go out:
    thumbnail_image022.png
    481 x 604 - 532K
    edited April 2020
    Now for realz:
    IMG_0930.JPG
    1280 x 960 - 228K
    edited April 2020
    Cut salaries, taxes to reopen U.S. economy says Laffer, conservative fave

Zombie economics: no matter how many times reality kills it, it always comes back. Getting things working again will be complicated, and I do not think the people currently in charge of your country are likely to be smart enough to do it. I don't even think they're well-intentioned! In a few weeks, they'll blame unemployment on the unemployed. It'll start on Fox and in the Wall Street Journal, and then spread everywhere.
    You guys took a selfie before you robbed the stagecoach!
    Cutting salaries sounds like a great way to get people not to buy stuff.
    You guys took a selfie before you robbed the stagecoach!
    And we took a selfie while we robbed the stagecoach too! Yes, we're very stupid!
    Hi everybody!

Sorry I'm late. Got absolutely clobbered at work today.
    So sorry about your friend's son. That is literally what I fear most in life. I don't think I'd make it.
    Let's just stop thinking about that stuff start-i-i-i-n-g...now!