Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It’s a lumbercat.

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 8,009
    edited May 2020
    I gotta say, most Goddard films haven't aged well. But Truffaut still rocks.
    edited May 2020
    Está muy caliente!
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,490
    It's so weird people trying to get mileage out of mocking Biden in a mask. First of all, it's the right thing to do. Second of all, he looks like an elegant bank robber coming out of retirement to take down the Federal Reserve. I don't even like the guy, but be real, he looks borderline cool.
    edited May 2020
    I mean, a guy with a combover who slathers himself in bronzer, has been rich as fuck his entire life and still can't find a suit that fits or a tie that doesn't hang past his dick says someone looks uncool and we're giving that airtime? Jesus Christ.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,629
    I wish my mask looked that smooth.
    edited May 2020
    I saw this on the internets so you may want to take it with a grain of salt, but it seems that a recent study found out that Social Security could be funded for at least 400 years by charging $1 to punch Mitch McConnell in the face.
    If any of y'all still need masks, buy one from my friend Phin and look like the Boss dude from Mad Max Fury Road.

https://octophant.threadless.com/designs/the-boss/accessories/face-mask
    That's a quality design.
    Trying not to be paranoid, but somehow a single number got changed to my address in the voter registration system. I completed this 6 weeks ago ONLINE, so it's not like somebody couldn't read my handwriting.

Anyway our election is on Tuesday, now I'm scrambling to get an emailed ballot.

sheesh.
    I should probably add that there have been a large number of missing ballots in Baltimore. It's an ongoing news item around here.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,277
    I like some individuals, but I hate people.
    I like people, but I hate some individuals.
    edited May 2020
    Over 100,000 Americans dead and over 40 million Americans out of work... But here we are, giving a shit about Pol Potus' Twitter privileges! 8-|
    I like some individuals, but I hate people

I like people, but I hate some individuals
    cynical.jpg
    666 x 882 - 45K
    Gainsbarre!
    It's fun playing with a pick again.
    When I'm strumming an acoustic, one thing I like to do is to use the blunt end of the pick. I think it softens the tone.
    I read the news today, oh boy... and I'm having a "I can't keep up with this shit" moment.
    Trump is going to go all Reichstag Fire Decree before long, at this rate.
    edited May 2020
    Moe, here's my poor (and short!) interpretation of Doc Watson's Deep River Blues. I like to record my playing, in order to correctly assess how much I suck.

It's set as a private video, and I'll probably erase it tomorrow, 'cause I'm feeling a bit embarrassed sharing this with you guys.

click here
    I can't see it!
    edited May 2020
    its probably because I set it to private. I'm gonna change it. There, it should work now.

That sounds terrific!
    That's nice stuff!
    edited May 2020
    Aww, thanks youse guys! (blushes) You're too kind.
    Nice!
    edited May 2020
    Notice that I'm using a pick and fingers. It was recorded with my laptop's camera, on my cheap 00 sized Simon & Patrick. A great little guitar for the money. Made in Canada too.
    edited May 2020
    I felt the need to post that 'cause I keep talking guitar playing with Moe, and I wanted to look credible. Plus, if you think that sounded good, well, it's not because I'm talented... I'm a mediocre player that just keeps playing and learning and learning and playing. I'll probably keep doing it for as long as I can, it's so much fun!
    More dumb shit that made me laugh:
    thumbnail_100323870_10219952657720859_7786145442672148480_n.jpg
    494 x 481 - 60K