Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do I check the Covid death stats or the police brutality stories first?

124»

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 2,802
    I didn't quit intentionally. Just kind of slowed down over the course of years. These days, stuff is so potent I have trouble taking a small enough hit to not make me want to go sit somewhere alone in silence. #bringbackdirtweed
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 2,331
    I hear ya. 21st century stuff is not for the casual user. Brick weed was so much better for sitting around and smoking out. Now if I roll one, it can last 3 or 4 days.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 5,855
    I've always been a casual user. So yeah, I'm a total lightweight: I take a puff and five minutes later I'm having paranoid delusions. I've stopped even casually smoking it because of that.
    Hmmm...sounds like there may be a market for dirt weed...hmmm.
    edited June 11
    Apparently, the legal weed available in Canada is kinda weak. I don't know if that's true or just propaganda coming from the people selling the illegal stuff.

And then there's the potheads who tell me "dude bro, you need to turn down the THC and turn up the CBD". And I'm like "I don't care man, I can live without it." "Dude, nooooo."
    More dumb shit that made me laugh:
    rest-of-year.jpg
    596 x 594 - 111K
    The last few exercise days definitely sucked a little more without weed.
    I know it’s not a big deal for you guys, but I’m patting myself on the back for successfully navigating my way through day 3 of the self-imposed hiatus from weed. Again, vivid dreams are really wild. Don’t worry. I won’t toot my horn here everyday.
    I think it's a great choice. I was definitely an all the time smoker in my 20s and it was a struggle to take those breaks. Everything just feels a bit boring. Music doesn't sound as good, food doesn't taste as good, etc. But the dreams are AWES.
    It’s been a daily part of my routine for the last 8 or 9 years. I hung it up for about six months back when I was depressed about having marital problems, but that was different. I’m not going through a depression at this time. The choice to do this was unexpected and rather impulsive.
    I admire that part about you. I haven't successfully cracked the whip on myself (for me it's mostly a need to get more damn exercise) in quite some time.