Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It sucked a little more without weed.

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 8,009
    How about a gecko?
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,629
    It didn't take long for me to start talking to myself.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,277
    I don’t really want a pet right now. I don’t want to have to spend money on vet appointments and food. I do spend money on budget cat food for these two feral cats that loiter around my house. One of them runs away when I try to be friendly. The other one is a bit more appreciative, but just a little.
    A girlfriend is something that sounds good in theory, but I’m not ready to be a boyfriend. I’m still distrustful of women. I’m also too broke to go hunting for one. I’m not interested in online dating either, which seems to be the way people hook up these days.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,493
    edited June 2020
    A dog is cool, and can bring real comfort.

But there is anxiety too. Here is one more mood to manage and mouth to feed until it dies.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 8,009
    edited June 2020
    Send all Shake Shack employees to Gitmo! And Antifa super soldiers are real and they're coming to get you! In fact, it's entirely within the realm of possibility that Shake Shack is antifa headquarters. And that they are running a child trafficking ring in the basement. 8-}
    Maybe you got sick at Shake Shack because eating triple stacked fried cheeseburgers with pork belly and washing them down with a large shake isn't a good meal plan.
    IMG_20200617_105827.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 473K
    Yep. The main reason I don’t want a pet is because they get sick, injured, and die. I don’t want any potential heartaches at this time in my life. Probably explains the reason I don’t want a girlfriend either. Not the sick, injured, death part. The heartache part.
    to have loved and lost and all that messy business.
    Speaking from experience(s), I call bullshit on that idea.
    Once I figure out how to let go of all the anger, resentment, and all around bitterness I have from my marriage, then I’ll be boyfriend material again.
    Forgiveness is a difficult state to reach.
    I mean, it is for me.
    I can’t even forgive myself much less other people.
    I’m really sick of my crappity avatar. I’m shopping around for a new one.
    Sure, your day is weird. But is it Playing Rainforest Sounds for Your Dog While You Share the Guest Bed Weird?

Simon had kids over to swim in our little pool and the shrieking was freaking Rango TF out.
    Once I figure out how to let go of all the anger, resentment, and all around bitterness I have from my marriage, then I’ll be boyfriend material again.
    That is an amazingly self aware and positive outlook. I hope you get there.
    Me, too! I wish there was a shortcut.
    Happy Thursday, nice people.
    Back atcha, Mr. Webber!
    My firm is giving us Juneteenth off, so it's my Friday, bitches.
    “First time caller, long time listener. Is this the first time your company has done this?”
    Oh yes. PBS is also doing it, so S____ is off too.
    FB_IMG_1592497631419.jpg
    676 x 960 - 57K
    Trump apparently thinks the Supreme Court’s decisions are about its opinion of him.
    2nd week of the highatus has been a lot easier than the first week. Someone asked me if I was thinking more clearly. Nope. Just as foggy as I was before.
    I don’t know if it’s connected, but I’ve been listening to a lot of classic reggae the last few days.
    Ha.
    HIGHATUS
    Speaking of coining words, whoever the fuck coined "hearsay" was seriously phoning it in.

(I don't have a Twitter account, so y'all have to suffer my thought of the day)
    I don't guess I'm getting this job. Shit. It sounded great. And it was a stupid amount of money. Just stupid.