Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have a joke about recursion.

LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
edited August 2020 in Main
I too have a funny joke about recursion. Here it is.

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    116881139_2826049044321729_3436266045330742377_n.jpg
    522 x 750 - 60K
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    Man I could eat some Lobster Thermidor.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    Isn’t a thermidor a special climate controlled room to store cigars?
    Man I could eat some Lobster Thermidor.
    And spam?
    Yesterday, Vladimir Putin announced the first COVID-19 vaccine. As far as I can tell, it’s propaganda: no data were presented and there have been no phase 3 trials.
    Trump will believe it and begin talking about it as a fact
    edited August 2020
    Trump’s plan for re-election? Buy up millions of doses of the Russian vaccine? From Russia with Love.
    edited August 2020
    Isn’t a thermidor a special climate controlled room to store cigars?
    That's a humidor. Thermidor is when you mix the lobster meat with eggs and brandy, put it back in the shell then top it with gruyere cheese and bake it.
    edited August 2020
    It's some rich people shit but I got to try it when I waited tables at Nick's back in the day and it's real fucking good.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    Thermidor is when you mix the lobster meat with eggs and brandy, put it back in the shell then top it with gruyere cheese and bake it.
    I want that.
    Joltin' Joe did pretty good. I get very nervous when he speaks but he sounded good and mentioned the climate crisis third.. that's a big improvement.
    I want that.
    I don't. I generally dislike shellfish. That and raisins.
    Okay more for us then.

• KimKim Posts: 624
    Hi everyone! Hope everyone struggling is doing better.

Cool you can create with your dudes Eric.

Hope S is ok Tripp

I know how you feel Ev. My mom is 76 and is in very good physical condition. She walks about 2 miles every morning. Saturday she fell and broke one of her thumbs and dislocated the other. Also had to get 5 stitches on the thumb that was broken. She fell on her right side and she has a bad contusion and bruises on her knee, cheekbone and chin. I have to do practically everything because she can’t use her hands. Yesterday I took her to 2 dr appointments and a hair appointment. My brothers live in Texas and near South Bend. When you have to take care of your parent it sure makes you feel weird or old. Like a different universe. She has to have surgery on Friday or Monday because the broken thumb is still out of socket or displaced. If she passes her covid test. All she had to do was spit in a test tube. I have never seen my mother spit lol
    Sending pmas and johnny paychecks to all
    Hi Kimbo!! So sorry to hear about your mom. That sounds like a serious spill.

Lots of atoms to you guys. <3
    Okay more for us then.
    Hey Kim! Sorry about your mom. Hope she gets better soon!
    PMAs to Kim's Mama.
    More dumb shit that made me chortle:
    116869519_2827832467476720_2312928130442382640_o.jpg
    509 x 509 - 55K
    edited August 2020
    Some people are already grumbling that the Biden/Harris ticket isn't progressive enough... At this point, after nearly 4 years of the Trump administration, I don't really care. What should matter in how things get done, not the personality of politicians. For instance, the plan to fight climate change presented by the dems is a gigantic step in the right direction, but it wasn't presented because Biden had a religious conversion and went "Oh, we've got to really work on the climate." That's not what happened. I'm quite certain the DNC probably hates the program, but they had no choice, because their popular base is not only demanding it, but is working constantly, hard, to force them to do it. That's politics, that's how things get done.
    I doubt there is a significant number of voters who were waiting to see Biden's pick for VP before deciding which candidate to vote for.
    Some idiot white people I know are saying I don’t know if I can vote for a woman who put so many black men in prison for minor crimes. Please shut up you ignorant acting woke white fucks. You want what we’ve got which a million times worse. Her speech last night was the worst attack on the dicktater I’ve seen in months and I can’t wait to see her evicerate my former homophobic governor Pence.

I like her but I would still vote dem if they put Kanye as VP in this election ha
    It has seemed to gotten enthusiastic response in my feed. Not my commie friends but more general acquaintances.

And yes, I think the accepted way forward is to get them in but be ready to stay in the streets to force the party to do what needs to be done.

Sure woulda been nice to just say "Git 'em uncle Bernie. Let us know if you need anything."

Yeah.
    I have no desire to read any of the tell-all books about D. Trump, but I’m glad they exist. Michael Cohen’s book is supposed to be out early October. I’m hoping it becomes a bestseller.
    Fuck all of these people who enabled him, sat on the incriminating stuff they knew, and waited until they got a book deal.
    I have a half day today then that call to reconnect with (though likely not actually get hired by yet) that good job at 2.
    Mostly agree. Wouldn't give them my money, but I do enjoy reading the highlights in news articles.

Mary Trump (who is not in the same category) on various radio shows was very interesting and had some pretty funny stories to tell.
    Capn I have a Bernie sign in my front window from the last election :)