Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chlamydia?

LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
Good moaning, gents!

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    More dumb shit that made me laugh:
    KZV8ugS.jpg
    610 x 642 - 39K
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    I started exercising again about a month ago after taking a break from it for quite a while. My roomie started exercising with me. Last week he was on the phone and I started my workout. A little later, he came in and was like, “What the fuck? You coulda told me you were gonna exercise.” I had to explain that I had no idea it was a ‘thing.’ He was really put out about it. I thought it was kinda weird.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    Good gravy.

My friend had coworker that liked to go to the bathroom with a buddy. He used to swing by his desk and say "come shit with me bro".

Some people need outside help to get things done.
    It’s weird exercising alongside some dude in my living room.
  • KimKim Posts: 624
    Gents ???? Sorry I’ve been gone so long my mom didn’t get better until November. Will be back more. Merry Christmas ???????? I tried to post a bitching Christmas pic I took for you but it won’t post. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAZE
    KIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear she got there eventually.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    So who else is really phoning it in these last few days before the break?
    This is my busiest time. thanks for rubbing it in.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    edited December 2020
    Oof. Sorry.

I'm supposed to be working. But each day I have done less than the day before and no one has said anything and nothing has happened. So I keep going even lower.
    I'm supposed to be working. But each day I have done less than the day before and no one has said anything and nothing has happened. So I keep going even lower.
    EXCELSIOR!
    Yo Kim Ill Song! How have you been?
    Welcome back, Kim. Glad you’re mom is feeling better. I hope you have an ultra-groovy holiday!
    R.I.P. Leslie West. Heart attack.
    edited December 2020
    Well, it's Christmas Eve and it's raining. That's 2020 in a nutshell.

Happy winter solstice commemoration!
    Same here. Flash flood warnings. Glad Tidings to all the Crappiteers!
    So, tell me about your Christmas swag? What did you get?
    We have postponed Christmas until next weekend when we have A____ and E___ in the house. But today I got an ancient cassette from Jimmy Winchell's label head that I sent him in the late 90's when I was courting Mercury Rev side project to record at my studio. No idea what's on it, but I'm buying a USB cassette player to find out.
    That sounds like a nice gift.

Happy birthday, Jesus!!!
  • TrippTripp Posts: 676
    Shirts. Reading glasses.
    If we ever get those stimulus checks I think I'd like to start over on a home recording studio. And maybe finally buy a nice amp for home use. Start playing guitar more.
    Pixar's SOUL is fantastic. WW84 less so. WW starts out strong then slowly unravels. Wouldn't say it's awful just disappointing. I can't even remember how it ended. SOUL however is one of the best Pixar films to date and it looks amazing.
    The whole world seems to agree about WW and Soul. I'm saving both for when my fellahs get here.
    The best thing I can say about WW is that DC finally made a movie for kids. There are moments where the movie attains a Sam Raimi level of goofiness. And I thought Pedro Pascal was hilarious throughout the film.
    More dumb shit that made me laugh:
    TCKwQ8Y.jpg
    1080 x 1685 - 131K
    Well, at least they'll be safe to eat.
    In the middle of the night I woke with this thought in my mind:

"Yes, I know the muffin man, for it is I."

Not sure if this was an echo from a dream or my brain just shitpost tweeting itself, but let me tell you, it felt like a very ominous plot twist in the moment.
    You the muffin man, and all the ladies checkin' out your sugalumps (they drive the ladies crazy)!