Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ponytails are ok though, right?

Comments

• TrippTripp Posts: 676
    I guess I jinxed that storyboard gig. Was suppose to talk to dude last week but he hasn't called. I looked him up on IMDB and he's never directed anything. His page shows that he's an editor on the amazing race. So.. ?? Maybe he'll be back in touch. No idea.
    Some of you may have seen on FB but my best cat Ned passed on. Very sad. We knew it was coming. S____ says he's been talking to her. I'm just going with it.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    edited February 2021
    I've had cats all my life. Right now, I live with three cats. It's always a sad day when they die or have to be euthanized. The last time that happened was two years ago, and it was the fifth cat I've lost.

But none of the cats I buried have talked to me after they passed. Not a single one! UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS!
    I'm like 'When did he learn English??'
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,472
    edited February 2021
    Nice to see you again, Tripp!

Was sorry to hear about Ned.
    Simon's twelfth birthday is coming up. No party for obvious reasons, so we're having his friends and family make videos sending their best and we're going to edit them together.

Also requested a video via Cameo from the voice actor who does his favorite Steven Universe character. We'll put that in there, too.
    My Dogecoin is up about $600.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    So sorry to hear, Tripp. That is painful stuff.
    Thanks. I try to look at it like he's not suffering anymore. And he lived to be 17. That's almost 100 years old for a cat.
    edited February 2021
    We got the Cameo from the Steven Universe voice actor and it's so long and weird and she is SUPER DUPER HIGH.
    I'm like 'When did he learn English??'
    Kitty heaven has all the best ESL teachers.

17 years old is pretty old. That's how old my oldest cat was when she died.

• moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    I’m really sorry about Ned, Tripp.

I miss having a cat.
    Good impeachment trial so far.

I don't think enough senators care about reality for it to matter, but at least a solid argument is being put into the books.
    edited February 2021
    Since it's futile to appeal to the republican's better nature, just remember to drag their faces in it for years.
    Damn it! One of the kids in my daughters class got the fucking bug. She's now confined to the house for at least a week, and we have to go get tested.
    gaaaahhhhh... sorry, boo.
    Here's hoping you get good news.

My mom is scheduled for her first shot of the vaccine in about three weeks.

My mother-in-law might be scheduled, but they notified her by text message and--I swear to gawd--she doesn't know how to read text messages, so until we find a neighbor to check her phone for her we won't know.
    This is excellent and potentially excellent news.
    Ok, turns out only little S. needs to get tested for now, since wifey and I don't have any symptoms, and it's too early to test us. Scheduled for tomorrow.
    HOW IS EVERYONE PLANNING TO CELEBRATE THE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES THIS WEEKEND?!?!??!?!?
    Dumb shit that made me laugh:

HOW IS EVERYONE PLANNING TO CELEBRATE THE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES THIS WEEKEND?!?!??!?!?
    MAYBE I'LL LISTEN TO THE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES!

I still can't get over Gina Carano.

GC: BLM is a gang.
    Disney: Not our opinion, but she has her own viewpoints.
    GC: Trans people are a joke.
    Disney: Not how we feel, but that doesn't affect her work.
    GC: The virus isn't real.
    Disney: Thought long and hard on this, but her co-workers vouch for her, so...
    GC: Nazis weren't even the real problem for the Jews, if you think about it.
    Disney: LADY, JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
    I would never have known who she was if she hadn’t gotten fired from a show I’ve never watched. Apparently, now she’s going to make movies for Ben Shapiro.
    Trying to get some work done so I can spend at least one day doing absolutely nothing.
    I hate that people feel safe to say horrible shit these days.

I hate that I have to know how many raging bigots are among us.

EVEN IN STAR WARS TOWN. :(((
    Trying to get some work done so I can spend at least one day doing absolutely nothing.
    Sounds like a worthwhile plan.

I was supposed to take my valentine to see Rear Window/Vertigo at the local drive in, but we're now in for three solid days of freezing rain, so it got cancelled.

:((((((((((((
    Did you know that both Darwin and Lincoln were born on exactly the same day, that is, today, back in 1809?
    edited February 2021
    I still can't get over Gina Carano.
    Who's that?

I know, I know: google it, loser. 8-|