Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ponytails are ok though, right?

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    Did you know that both Darwin and Lincoln were born on exactly the same day, that is, today, back in 1809?
    I can only speak for myself, but no, I did not.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    I'm done for the weekend. We're going to build a magic mirror. (A framed two way mirror with a screen and a Raspberry Pi behind it that projects the weather and whatnot into the reflection.)
    Who says romance is dead?
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    edited February 2021
    Senate votes to call witnesses in Trump impeachment trial!

that was short lived.
    Yep. Bummer.
    I gotta say, if I ever commit a major crime, I really hope that a large proportion of the jury is made up of my accomplices!
    edited February 2021
    Got the results from Little S.'s Covid test... Negative! Huzzah!
    YAAAYYY!!!!
  • KimKim Posts: 624
    High guys! I have nowhere to bitch. I don’t know if I told you my landlord or 7 years decided he wasn’t going to pay for repairs and to make a long depressing story short I’ve spent $2,000 since October and I have no heat and frozen pipes in the basement because of holes in the foundation. It’s 40 downstairs right now and 50 up. The furnace guy is due here at 7pm if it isn’t what this code is telling him there is nothing he can do.

So then I’m going to pack up my stuff tonight cause I’m wired and squatters move in and steal your shit once they see you’re not there. Had one move in 2 doors down a few days ago. My car blower heater is not working either.

It’s a good thing I gave up drinking or I would have went off on my landlord supposed friend. I’m not making any drama just walking away. If the heat comes on my attorney says I should refuse to pay rent cause during COVID it takes a long time to evict. And i have a perfect payment history o only paid once in seven years on the 1st so I was always early. My attorney is thinking of other things too. Thing is I’m month to month so I’m playing poker. Fucking landlord hasn’t even contacted me since the plumbing stack failed in October

Anyway thanks for the space to bitch cause I can’t do it on social media

Hope y’all are warm because it’s cold everywhere and love you all

Dan I got Matt’s address and him and his lady got some Chicago coffee for his sharing of his music files ♥️
    edited February 2021
    Bummer Kim, that sucks. There's already enough shit going on, no need to pile it on! I hope you will get that crap straightened out soon.

Positive mind atoms going your way!
    As seen on the internets today:
    "I on the other hand am a cat. I just can’t get this human filter off."
    That is an absolute load of crap, Kimbo. So sorry to hear. Very glad you're working through a lawyer. Sounds like you'll have a great case, it's just surviving the now that sucks.
    That has to be rough. I've got friends in Texas who are among those whose furnaces couldn't keep up. They had to temporarily move in with friends to stay alive. Their place is below freezing inside now.
    Looks like Ryan and Karen have power but also regularly planned blackouts. So it's no good there either.

Ev, how are you holding up?
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    I have electricity, so I can’t really complain.
    Upstairs is much warmer than downstairs. It’s a great excuse to stay in bed and read.
    That does sound good.
  • KimKim Posts: 624
    Glad you’re warm Ev

Got mine on Sunday night and now It makes a loud noise and shakes the floor. He thinks the blower motor is going out. I only have one room that needs packed my office/stereo

Thanks for letting me vent here. I needed it
    Whatchu reading, Ev?
    Rush Limbaugh has kicked the bucket!

Whatchu reading, Ev?
    The Cold Millions
    Rush Limbaugh has kicked the bucket!
    Stay warm and safe everybody.
    The Mars Perseverance Rover lands today!
    Damn right it does!
    Well, let's hope it lands. Cross fingers, eh?
    SUXXESS!!!!
    edited February 2021
    QAPLA’!