Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Adam & Eve

2»

Comments

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    edited August 2015
    Tripp said:
    In other news, I'm getting the hang of Freelance life. I've upped my clientele, I had TWO storyboarding jobs in the past week, and my friend whose courier route I sometimes sub on had a kidney stone last week so I worked 5 days in a row for him. Easy money. So I guess my plan finally started working. I can work from home, I don't have a boss, I don't have shitty co-workers. Kinda nice.
    Nice! I'm happy for you, and a little envious.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,472
    Yeah, but at this point, just wait for the series to debut. That's one of those Amazon pilots. It got picked up, but there was a lag before production got rolling and the full series won't be out until 11/20. Just wait until then.
    Glad it's working out for you, Tripp. Honestly, I keep meaning to one day reformat my whole machine, install only the stuff I use, strip everything else, configure it the way I like and then just dupe the drive. Then when shit starts to get annoying, I'll just switch back. I guess there is software to roll back changes but I've never really done that.
    Okee dokee. Thanks!
    edited August 2015
    I'm all alone in the house. Because I took care of my daughter this summer while wifey brought home the bacon, it's the first time in months that I'm all by myself. I feel like getting down to my undies and spreading nutella all over my chest.
    I slipped myself some pink Xannies
    And danced around the house in all-over print panties
    Yeah, except for the suicide and the eating roaches part.
    [-O<
  • TrippTripp Posts: 676
    The pilot for Man In The High Castle was excellent.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    I'm in the same situation and I've been pretty disappointed in my debauchery levels. I really need to step up my game tonight.
    I drank about eight beers and ate a bunch of cookies last night. That is about as debauched as I get.
    HA HA HA HA!!
    I saw that Eagles of Death Metal have a new one coming out. Hope it's better than their last effort. Has anyone listened to the last Tame Impala? I was underwhelmed by the first song I heard from it... Also, I caught Unknown Mortal Orchestra on Seth Myers the other night. I still dig them but it sounds like dude is kinda writing the same song over and over now.
    Grifters are about to get our shit together again soon. We have a show in Memphis October 9. We're suppose to be going up north the next week but I heard FBP had to cancel the Indianapolis show. She said the venue turned out to be shady. Hopefully another spot in Indy will have us. Then down to Tejas in early November. SO I'm wanting to expand the set a little and hit on some stuff we haven't yet. Like, The Want, Casual Years, a few others.. Maybe some stuff off the last album. It's tough though because Dave shoots stuff down if we don't have it down perfectly.. I'm like 'who cares?'. Stuff we have down perfectly we fuck up anyway at the show.
    edited August 2015
    I've never been much into Tame Impala. They're ok, I guess, but there are other bands mining the same aesthetic vein that I like a lot more.
    Yeah, it's strange with them. I saw them a year ago and everything sounded good. Mostly interesting songs played well. But I have no desire to keep up with them.
    Moe, put up a track you like by the Ultimate Painting in the geek isles, please. I'm interested.
    The Want is one of my favourite Grifters tunes. So huzzah for playing that!
    I miss being in college and seeing the Grifters as often as 2-3 times a month.
    Talk about a spoiler.
    Did that show get any better? It really tapered off quick in eps 2 & 3, such that I quit watching. And reading that the "twists" as they were revealed ended up being exactly what anyone paying attention would have assumed they'd be didn't make me want to reconsider.
    I dropped off after episode 4 then was told to get back on the train. Glad i did because it got a LOT better.. Can't wait for the finale. Also, I got S___ to watch it so I could rewatch and catch little things. One thing I didn't notice were all the Back to the Future references.