Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We might need to just flush this page and start over.

Comments

• Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    (Realizing he has the place all to himself, Jeff unbuttons the top button on his pants, takes off his socks and shoes and put his feet onto the coffee table.)
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    (Evan plops down onto the sofa and immediately fall asleep.)
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    (laughtrack)
  • KimKim Posts: 624
    (Since everyone is in the family room I’m going to my room, taking off my bra, sparkin one up and watchin the Cubs)
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    (Dan walks around buff naked, not knowing what to do with himself)
    (avoids Dan who is obviously waiting for his moment to start spanking it)
    Tonight, another boring ass Cubs Scout meeting. Pity Simon's pack hasn't picked up any of the new co-ed scouts yet.

Tomorrow, the horror movie marathon. Although my enthusiasm for this theater dropped precipitously after I found out they are hosting the Milo Yiannopoulos Troll Show. Everyone knows they're just doing it for the infusion of cash (it will be a big seller, likely) but it still sucks.
    (Slowly emerging from the floor on a hydrolic elevating stage.)

*breaking the silence.

What's Everybody Doing This Weekend?!?!?!? (end...end...end...end...)
    I can't heeeeeaaaarrrr yoooooouuuuuu!!!!
    I also look forward to watching the Chicago professional baseball team apply a sound ass whooping to the Los Angeles club.
    Let's see. Going to shoot another pin-up pic tonight with S_____. I'm going to try to do a pulpy sci-fi alien abduction shot. It'll be my most ambitious attempt.

Then Bladerunner (imax 2d) tomorrow morning. Then pumpkin picking and halloween decorating with the dudez on Sunday.
    I have an excursion with one of my classes planed for the middle of next week. I'll be spending most of sunday preparing that.
    edited October 2017
    I’m doing the same ole shit. Betcha you can guess ha

Oh and taking off my bra is always the first thing I do when I get home and I think most females do because it’s so freeing ... I have a hole in my left shoulder from the clasp on my bra strap (Laughing my ass off emoji)
    Oh and Seinfeld the show is still funny
    I’ve been watching this afternoon
    How skinny are ya now Jeff?
    edited October 2017
    You know what ? The turning of the leaves in Indiana sucks this year. It hasn’t been cold enough and the leaves are still green. No gold, red, yellow leaves boo
    I'm... not skinny.
    You are in my mind. I think it’s remarkable how much you’ve lost. I can’t imagine how hard it is and you should be proud. Bravo
    Thanks, Kim.
    I wish one of y'all lived closer as it looks like this will be the second horror movie marathon in a row I go to by myself.

Maybe Simon will get into this junk when he gets older.
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    Oh, you active weekenders with all your planning and being all out and about. I’ll mostly be doing chores and school prep stuff. Probably a large amount of snoozing as well.
    edited October 2017
    There was a huge roof leak at the theater during a torrential downpour. They closed the theater and cancelled the entire event. I went to a little kid's ninth birthday party, left my kid there for the sleepover and then went home to watch horror movies here with Matilda. The movie we picked was slow and treating myself to a glass of wine just made me sleepy. Then Simon called because he couldn't sleep there and Tilda went to pick him up. So no sexy time either.

Today sucked.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 676
    Star Trek Discovery continues to impress me. The Tardigrade is such a cool addition. Not where I thought they were going with that. Actually at first I thought it was one of those Klingon dogs ( a Warg? ). Still though, I hope it's an anthology show.

I loved the new Blade Runner.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 676
    edited October 2017
    Other things we're watching.

the Tick... It took a bit for me to warm up to it but it's actually one of the best super-hero shows on the air right now.

The Gifted.. That new X-men spin-off. It's pretty good so far. Better than the soap-opera-disguised-as-superhero-show stuff that the DC shows are doing.

Electric Dreams.. the new Philip K Dick based series. Fans of Black Mirror should enjoy it.

Tales from the Tour Bus.. Mike Judge's new semi-animated show that focuses on a different country artist each week as told by their bandmates and relatives.

The Vietnam War..

Things I'm not watching.

The Orville.. Fuck Seth Macfarlane. I hate him. I watched part of an episode and thought that they're just copying ST:TNG then I found out they actually based it on an unused script for ST:TNG.

The Inhumans.. Like Iron Fist, it's not the worst thing I've ever seen but it's such a huge missed opportunity. Have the show-runners ever even heard of Jack Kirby? In the first episode Medusa gets her hair shaved off. Guess that saved a lot of money on FX. Just fucking lazy.
    edited October 2017
    I've found a site with downloads of episodes of star trek discovery that have french subtitles. There are french nerds that go to the trouble of ripping every new episode of a TV series in english, write french subtitles in and then make it available for download by other french nerds who don't speak english. They have way too much time of their hands, but gawd bless them, thanks to their efforts, my daughter will be able to watch the series with us.
    Last night's Discovery was maybe the second best one yet. Much less Klingon jibba jabba too, so that was good.
    The Inhumans seems to have been shot entirely at an IKEA and the adjacent parking garage. It's jaw-droppingly bad. I made it half an episode in and it was very clear no one with a clue was even on that set, much less writing it.

There are indications ABC realized early how bad it was too. Even before it premiered on TV, the leaked Blu-Ray art referred to "The Complete Series"... in other words, they knew it would be cancelled before it ever hit the air.