Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Xmas Crappiteers!

2»

Comments

• Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,490
    edited December 2017
    Jolabokaflod... it spreads! Have fun. Don't forget the chocolate.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,629
    Oh is that part of it?
    You're supposed to read in bed while eating chocolate or drinking hot cocoa, yeah.

That part is not one you want to skip.
    Happy New Year, nice people! I'm going to Kentucky to see the fam.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,629
    I'm going to celebrate Christmas, New years, me and S____ birthday and our anniversary.

See y'all next week! Everyone be safe and enjoy!
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,277
    Just had a nice lunch with Pogo! and JSG. That was probably as close as I'll get to celebrating the new year. If anyone gets bored, I'll be lurking around here somewhere.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
    Groucho Marx

Happy New Year, crappiteers!!!

• LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 8,009
    Live long and prosper, Crappiteers!
    How many epidemiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?

We’ve found 12,000 switches hidden around the house. Some of them turn this lightbulb on, some of them don’t; some of them only work sometimes; and some of them work sometimes, but twenty years after you flick them. Some of the switches only work, sometimes, twenty years later, if one of the other switches is flicked too (and at the right time). In any case the wiring’s rusty, everything’s completely different in the house next door, and by the way there are lots of people selling spare bulbs who tell lies about houses, switches, and fingers.

We can change the lightbulb, but I’m not sure that’ll stop you dying from cancer in this metaphor.
    Joyeux anniversaire, Monsieur Morrison!
    How many geologists does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one, but it will happen very gradually and it will take a really, really, long time.
  • TrippTripp Posts: 676
    Happy New Year everyone.! We had a very modest gathering last night. many people stopped by on their way to other parties or the Quintron show at the Hi-Tone. Highlight of the night for me was probably seeing our friend's kid (I think he's 5). Evan knows Betsy. She and her husband adopted a 'crack baby' and that kid is pretty hilarious. He's a little special y'know but you can tell he really is super-smart. Seems like he's on a bit of sensory overload trip most of the time. I put in Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo and he loved it.
    Also I ate a special brownie.
    S___ just got back from a brunch at Sabamah's. Apparently her boyfriend proposed to her this afternoon.!
  • TrippTripp Posts: 676
    The first episode of the new Black Mirror is fantastic. You may have seen photos of a Star Trek like episode. That's the one. It is freaking great science-fiction.
    Happy New Year, Tripp. Please tell Bams I said congratulations.

Yeah, that was a great Black Mirror.