Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You guys just made me laugh out loud with your Mr. Obvious answers!

124»

Comments

• moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    I resisted the little girl drummer vid for a couple of days. The way she giggles at the end of the song melted my ice cold heart for a few minutes.
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    edited June 2018
    So as far as I can tell, she's saying she likes to play the muthafuckin' drums like a muthafucka and all the pansy-ass fuckfaces who don't like it can lick her dog's shit from the bottoms of her slippers.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    Ev, your knowledge of the Japanese language is astounding!
    When I lived in Japan for a year, I picked up a little of the language.
    I just shaved off my beard. It's horrifying. I haven't seen my face in about 4 years.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    For real. Pics, please.
    edited June 2018
    And when we say pics, we mean nude pics.
    Last night, one of my best friends from high school was in town with a buddy. So I met up with them in Wicker Park and we browsed record shops, ate ramen, hit some bars, hung out in a vintage arcade, then grabbed a burger from Small Cheval for good measure.

It was really nice to see him again and his friend was nice, too.
    I love a good catch-up.
    ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU WHAT I"M DOING THIS WEEKEND AND I'D ASK THAT YOU RETURN IN KIND!!!
    Our 48 hour movie is premiering tonight on the big screen. It'll be my first chance to see this year's competition.

No boys this weekend, as they have a shit ton of end-of-school parties to attend. So just puss, cocktails, Incredibles II and gardening I think.
    Tilda and I are going to see Neko Case play Saturday night. Then Father's Day stuff on Sunday, including Incredibles 2.
    edited June 2018
    Portugal vs. Spain ended 3 to 3. Portugal was ahead twice, the Spaniards managed to equalize twice, and then they took the lead towards the end of the second half. Of course, as soon as they took the lead, they went all on the defensive. I thought the game was lost! But then, with just one minute to go, Cristiano Ronaldo curled in a wonderful free kick: motherfucker pulled off a hat trick! It was one very enjoyable game of sportsball!
    Here’s my beardless face.
    401E95D2-5A1D-4B24-B872-FB04D1741DBE.jpeg
    1280 x 960 - 304K
    Dude, you are straight up handsome.
  • pogopogo Posts: 43
    Hey Moe! We’re super busy with Tman school stuff but JSG and I have you on our radar for a fun session. Hope you are well
    Thanks Jeff, that pic was about the 2500th take.