Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't really see posts from actual people anymore.

124»

Comments

• captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,624
    It doesn't make me feel any better, it shatters my fantasy of escaping to somewhere else.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 7,989
    edited May 2021
    Got the jab this morning. I went down to the stadium, but I developed a bit of a feeling of unease when I saw jackbooted thugs hitting the people in line for vaccination. But that feeling went away after they tased me.

I don't recall the moment they vaccinated me... But I'm ok, I think.

I must say, I don't know why, I have this weird urge to buy a Xbox 360!

And I also have a bit of a strong headache...

The headache seems to getting worjygcwvDSBGK 3QJÉLJVASDJWE FEWSDKJWKBKVW

ALL HAIL OUR SAVIOR WILLIAM HENRY GATES THE THIRD AND HIS LOVING CONSORT GEORGE SOROS!
  • Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,475
    It's cool that since I got my shot, my FB posts automatically tag my location.
    image.
    edited May 2021
    Jeff, dude, I can't see that picture. You're using Imgur, but it's not connecting properly.
    I can see it and I applaud it.
    Well, I can't see it.

Its because I'm from Quebec, isn't it?
    Yes. It is hardcore anti-Quebecois propaganda. Consider yourself lucky.
    edited May 2021
    I knew it!

In American media, Canada is usually presented as a polite, quirky and slightly backwards version of America... Except for Quebec. Quebec is full of artsy, ill-tempered, stuck up francophones who believe English is the tongue of the devil and hate people in the other parts of North America.
    Got the jab this morning.
    huzzah!
    I had a fever last night, and I've spent most of today sleeping. Other than that, everything's hunky dory.
    I got the AstraZeneca shot, and my wife started jokingly calling me AstraDan. AstraDan: 99,999999% man, and 0,000001% machine!
    I wonder how Bill and Melinda will split up the tracking information in their divorce agreement. Might get heated.
    edited May 2021
    Cashed out most of my Dogecoin last night.

Final tally: $600 invested, $3550 withdrawn, still have $300 in remaining Dogecoin. Should pay for tickets to Croatia for combination vacation neutral location workaround to see Tilda's mom.
    I was going to ask. I saw there was a big surge. Nicely done!
  • moetownmoetown Posts: 3,276
    Congrats on your Dogecoin windfall!

I’m going to report you to the subreddit Dogecoin boys for selling before it went to the moon.