Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DANSPLAINING!

124»

Comments

• Jurf_WurburJurf_Wurbur Posts: 5,510
    (thinking about how I've put off buying life insurance.)
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,635
    "Sorry to Bother You" is a great flick, if you don't mind a bit of bonkers.
    I need to watch that one again. I saw it in the theater with T____ after having sold it to her as a social satire. When it turned out to be---whatever the fuck it is that it actually is--it ended up being a huge, unscheduled Spouse Tolerance Account withdrawal.

I was so chagrined at how uncomfortable she was and how far outside of her wheelhouse it was that it made it hard for me to enjoy.
  • captqitncaptqitn Posts: 3,635
    That's not hard to imagine. I was going to recommend it on FB, but a list of people who would not enjoy it quickly sprang to mind.
    I had to let T____ pick like three movies in a row after that.
  • LefunesteLefuneste Posts: 8,023
    Vidéo non disponible
    Cette vidéo a été bloquée dans votre pays par l'utilisateur qui l'a mise en ligne.
    I'll let you figure out what that means.
    edited November 2018
    I've been watching this season of SyFy's show Channel Zero and of the ones I've seen, it does the best job at depicting the unbalanced, unsettling weirdness of creepypasta stories. I'm only halfway through and they still have time to screw it up, but it's pretty good so far. It's noteworthy that it largely sets its scares in the daylight.
    It's six episodes about a couple who moves into the husband's childhood home, only to find a door where there was never a door before. It also involves a creepy contortionist clown.